WL after next

Fifabing
498 posts An Exciting Prospect
I notice on the schedule in FUT CHamps that there ins't anything beyond next weeks DKT and WL...does it end there?

Comments

• Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    It makes sense if it does.. I mean, there's nothing else on offer that would justify swearing and suffering in front of a TV like a mad man throughout a whole weekend lol
  • Fifabing
    Agree with that. Game will officially be dead if it isn't already then. Nothing at all to play the game for. Outside of WL, they really have messed up FUT this year. WL is the only draw.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    It does not end.. It has been like that many times this year..
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Please god let it end... I think for me it will end. Not even sure I'll play next weekend anyways. I'll play the DKT to get the TOTS player but that might be the end of the road.
  • Fifabing
    I haven't played WL for a few weeks now, and I couldn't care less personally. Just really wish they offer more next year in addition to what they have now.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    I've never played wl having ditched the game in October in div 5. Inexplicably now I've come back to the game much better and will qualify for next week's barring a run of extreme bad luck. Really hyped to take part after the reviews on here
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Please god let it end... I think for me it will end. Not even sure I'll play next weekend anyways. I'll play the DKT to get the TOTS player but that might be the end of the road.

they announce who it will b?