Racking up wins in WL!!

wwffan99tx
700 posts Semi-Pro
For anyone who plays me. God I'm awful this weekend. I really hate the Silver requirements. No flow to my team whatsoever. So if you are playing hope you get matched against me for an easy sure win.

Comments

  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    It's not necessarily you buddy. I got 8 wins from 10 games then lag hit hard, button lag makes my players parallelized, I got not control over them. After building my ultimate team below, I can't even enjoy it. Shame that after spending so much time to build a beast of a team, it all goes down the drain. Stopped at 10 wins, not bothering with WL anymore nor bothering with FIFA. That being said, I m not buying 18 , that's for sure . decision made :smile:

    image.jpg
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Well started off 3-1. Now 6-18
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    It's not necessarily you buddy. I got 8 wins from 10 games then lag hit hard, button lag makes my players parallelized, I got not control over them. After building my ultimate team below, I can't even enjoy it. Shame that after spending so much time to build a beast of a team, it all goes down the drain. Stopped at 10 wins, not bothering with WL anymore nor bothering with FIFA. That being said, I m not buying 18 , that's for sure . decision made :smile:

    image.jpg

    How do you lose with that team
  • HishamAyman
    2950 posts National Call-Up
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    It's not necessarily you buddy. I got 8 wins from 10 games then lag hit hard, button lag makes my players parallelized, I got not control over them. After building my ultimate team below, I can't even enjoy it. Shame that after spending so much time to build a beast of a team, it all goes down the drain. Stopped at 10 wins, not bothering with WL anymore nor bothering with FIFA. That being said, I m not buying 18 , that's for sure . decision made :smile:

    image.jpg

    How do you lose with that team

    I believe in such game you can lose with any team
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Well started off 3-1. Now 6-18

    same. stopped at 8 wins. So many matches this weekend I lost in the 90th and 120th minute its infuriating
  • Pxul_
    8308 posts League Winner
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    It's not necessarily you buddy. I got 8 wins from 10 games then lag hit hard, button lag makes my players parallelized, I got not control over them. After building my ultimate team below, I can't even enjoy it. Shame that after spending so much time to build a beast of a team, it all goes down the drain. Stopped at 10 wins, not bothering with WL anymore nor bothering with FIFA. That being said, I m not buying 18 , that's for sure . decision made :smile:

    image.jpg

    if youre not gonna play with it i know someone who will :)
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Waspy wrote: »
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Well started off 3-1. Now 6-18

    same. stopped at 8 wins. So many matches this weekend I lost in the 90th and 120th minute its infuriating

    Well I battled through and hit a good streak at the end. Finished on 18 wins miraculously
Sign In or Register to comment.