Lag is killing me.

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
Every move I make shows up a second late. End up getting tackled on everything.

AbsoLutely miserable. Not sure what to do...

Comments

• PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    I get you mate, usually I get good gameplay on Saturday but I haven't got 1 good game today
  • Devers
    7383 posts League Winner
    Same here, figured out how to stop it,

[img][/img]IMG_1231.jpg IMG_1232.jpg
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    Tell me about it, I'm leading 2-0 in fut champs, next thing I'm 2-4 down because I'm absolutely helpless with lag kicking in. No point in playing during the daytime.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    Devers wrote: »

I never normally break things or rage, but I threw my controller into the sofa, it bounced off and hit the wall.

I now have to play with a dodgy analog stick :( wasn't worth it haha
  • alic_admir
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i broke my game cd yesterday, because last wl i broke my controller and this game is done for me...i just hope that fifa 18 will be better...if not im not playing this bs game...
  • Devers
    7383 posts League Winner
    tphealy wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »

I never normally break things or rage, but I threw my controller into the sofa, it bounced off and hit the wall.

I now have to play with a dodgy analog stick :( wasn't worth it haha

i squeezed it till it popped :/

never really rage that much, but was having one of them days and wl just pushed me over the edge :D
  • Fab
    17526 posts World Class
    didnt know walls are alive
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    I end up having to get a new controller every 2 weeks or so. The rage is real
  • Aqeel87
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    alic_admir wrote: »
    i broke my game cd yesterday, because last wl i broke my controller and this game is done for me...i just hope that fifa 18 will be better...if not im not playing this bs game...

18 will be more worse, lol
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    I'm suffering the same this wl. Atrocious delay. I create lots of chances that get saved because that extra sec to settle the ball or shoot.

Against high pressure mad dogs is specially hurting, since I get tackled or intercepted too much times in my own field when waiting 40 years for a pass.

Dribbling its also erratic. What I try to do is play as simpler as I can, that means not holding the ball if possible and look for ball movement. Bought Tots Dembele and I have to play him like a random rare winger. Oh well.
  • reconskill
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Delay was the worst i ever had this weekend but somehow managed 32 wins still.

Couldnt do the fakeshot. Most times I did it, it only registered as square button and my player kicked it away.

Couldnt do the berba spin either. Everytime i did it, it somehow registered as the body feint backwards.

Had to double tap to get my passes off. Plenty times i would press pass and my player just continues running or just stands and then after the opponent tackles and get the ball i then see the passing animation.

Coudnt get shots off, by the time its registered the opponent already nick the ball away.

Just hope fifa 18 the servers are way better could care less about new features.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    reconskill wrote: »
    Delay was the worst i ever had this weekend but somehow managed 32 wins still.

Couldnt do the fakeshot. Most times I did it, it only registered as square button and my player kicked it away.

Couldnt do the berba spin either. Everytime i did it, it somehow registered as the body feint backwards.

Had to double tap to get my passes off. Plenty times i would press pass and my player just continues running or just stands and then after the opponent tackles and get the ball i then see the passing animation.

Coudnt get shots off, by the time its registered the opponent already nick the ball away.

Just hope fifa 18 the servers are way better could care less about new features.
    fore
    I rarely ever use moves if I think a can beat someone with L triggers or change of direction for this reason. Even that was hard during some of the games.
    It's like I have to anticipate their move a full second before and home pressing buttons early lines up. Haha.
    Being in space firering off ashot and having it blocked bc of lag is the worst.