Packing the NIF of TOTS

Redarmy1986
207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I packed Alejandro Gomez from a seria a upgrade pack but it was his nif. Has anyone been given the nif instead of the TOTS in a pack? And if so did it change? I spoke to EA and they said it will change within 72 hours. Was I fobbed off? Cheers.

Comments

• BO0OM
    3688 posts National Call-Up
    If you opened the pack after friday 7pm then tots gomez is basically out of packs, if not you will get him from ea for sure
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    You will get a false claim warning in 72 hours lol, obviously you opened the pack when they are out of packs
  • Redarmy1986
    BO0OM wrote: »
    If you opened the pack after friday 7pm then tots gomez is basically out of packs, if not you will get him from ea for sure

Thanks they said I would get him from them if he didn't change. Would it matter if it was after 7pm if it was a sbc upgrade pack?
  • BO0OM
    3688 posts National Call-Up

Thanks they said I would get him from them if he didn't change. Would it matter if it was after 7pm if it was a sbc upgrade pack?

Yeah you could only pack the nif then. Good luck hopefull the oversee this :smiley:
  • Redarmy1986
    KeepItUp wrote: »
    You will get a false claim warning in 72 hours lol, obviously you opened the pack when they are out of packs

False claim warning wtf is that pal ha. EA seemed very helpful I just wanted to know if anyone else had experience of it.
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional

Lol, tell the you was wrong before they investigate and find out that it's after 7pm, you will get a warning !
  • Chapman
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed bambaku last week told to wait 7 days still not for him
  • fifaplayerbol
    4338 posts National Call-Up
    I packed Alejandro Gomez from a seria a upgrade pack but it was his nif. Has anyone been given the nif instead of the TOTS in a pack? And if so did it change? I spoke to EA and they said it will change within 72 hours. Was I fobbed off? Cheers.

If you opened the Serie A upgrade pack after 6pm Friday and you packed him you wont get his TOTS