Why....

pob125
3797 posts National Call-Up
....do we keep playing this pike off ❤️❤️❤️❤️...so many good games out there. EA Your games ❤️❤️❤️❤️......ffs I'm done.

Comments

• pob125
    edited June 2017
    Oh how and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all the mods that keep defending the rules on this pile of camal ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Just_Unfair
    4358 posts National Call-Up
    In before the can I have your coins post...btw can I have your coins ;)
  • RadioShaq
    19812 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Since you can't do giveaways should stream selling off your team and open packs till nothing left see what you get.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Git gud :smiley:
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    Git gud :smiley:

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I'm having more and more difficulty playing this too. We need to start playing more friendlies and screw this online ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I'm having more and more difficulty playing this too. We need to start playing more friendlies and screw this online **** ****.

U tell em. Stick it to the man
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I'm having more and more difficulty playing this too. We need to start playing more friendlies and screw this online **** ****.

Or yer maw ;)
  • pob125
    I'm done....loads game again.... :s
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something

Or yer maw ;)

:lol:
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    pob125 wrote: »
    I'm done....loads game again.... :s

:D it's called an addiction.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Funnily enough I've been having the same view as OP this morning. And that's just from divisions!
  • pob125
    I was gonna go out and play real football but the chemistry isn't at 100....it takes effort and I'm lazy.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    For me, just about every aspect of the game is flawed. The BS, servers and gameplay issues have been talked about many times here. There is no consistency which brings into question the point of building an "ultimate team" when it may often perform like a bunch of sunday league try hards, except at times my team doesn't even bother to try.

You then have to look at EA's new policy of issuing a new special card every time a top player farts and it's impact on the market and those trying to build coins to better their teams. It's got to the stage that you might as well play with that OP BPL team until this stage in the year as you'll only lose coins by buying better players. It defeats the purpose of trying to build a good team and playing for me.

The way I feel now, 18 isn't going to be bought.
  • pob125
    Son ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants......quick give him +1000 for dribbling.
  • pob125
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    pob125 wrote: »

They closed it. It was pg!
  • pob125
    @Orange Prince ruining our weekend :D

Can we get a +18 section on the forum?