FIFA 18 Brazilian Ronaldo

LuckyMagician
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How much do you think Fifa paid him to have him as a playable player in ultimate team? Do you think he would have been able to basically name his price?

Comments

• rgallagher3
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nothing just used his rights through Real Madrid if anyone got any money it was Madrid
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing just used his rights through Real Madrid if anyone got any money it was Madrid

How did you come to this conclusion?
  • Sodan70
    806 posts Semi-Pro

He was at AC Milan and a Brazilian club later in his career.. Doubt Real Madrid owned his rights during that time.
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont care, tbh.. I just want that card!!! If i cant get my hands on him through the entire fifa18, i might go to Vancouver myself and file a complaint lol
  • rgallagher3
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well maybe it was a stretch to say Real Madrid but that's the way they went about it this year so they don't have to settle individual contracts. It would take loads of money and patience to sign all the good legends everyone wants to have
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    but that's the way they went about it this year so they don't have to settle individual contracts

And how did you come to this conclusion?