• maikyz
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    Pack 1 : ritchie
    Pack 2 : hamsik
    Pack 3 : Mitroglu
    pack 4 : Mandy
    pack 5: Sanson

A question for everybody: There are a total of 91 tots players that are worth 70k+ or more right now (according to futbin) which would give you profit/ break even when you do the tradable ones.
    There are a total of 277 gold tots players.

so is it worth doing this SBC or not?
    knowing that 91/277 are good and most of them are harder to pack. Lemme know your thoughts.
    Post edited by maikyz on
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's worth it if you have the DKT TOTS and a bunch of untradable ones. I did 3 and got Kaloubaly, Skrtet and a discard. Helped me towards finishing my final team.

Wouldn't be worth it if you have a budget.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    maikyz wrote: »
    Pack 1 : ritchie
    Pack 2 : hamsik
    Pack 3 : Mitroglu
    pack 4 : Mandy

A question for everybody: There are a total of 91 tots players that are worth 70k+ or more right now (according to futbin) which would give you profit/ break even when you do the tradable ones.
    There are a total of 277 gold tots players.

so is it worth doing this SBC or not?
    knowing that 91/277 are good and most of them are harder to pack. Lemme know your thoughts.

not worth it
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    I've done 8 in total in the untradeables i got Bilenov, Viera, Ze Luis, Cesar Navas and Bou. Tradeable i got Peruzzi, Sanchez (the troll one) and Armani. The only one i kept was Jonathan Viera.
  • Teesmith92
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2017
    Screw you ea, used my last untradeables to do an untradeable,, got leo bonatini, then used him and my last coins and got.......

Pazdan from legia warsaw
  • Huxx
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    This SBC is criminal
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    Dumped basically every player i wasn't using in my final team including sbc torres potm zlatan and random crappy tots i had from dkt/untradable packs into 2 tradable ones and all together i got 50k coins back lol

Depending on the pack luck of my dkt/free tots for 6 week sbc i might do 1 more tradable one but we shall see
  • Nandofig
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Overall My untradeable packs have been crap, my tradeble have been even More s***.

Today they are a little better. Nothing crazy but almost all improve my teams or replace cheap tots I have previously bought.
  • Black_Toutie
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did one, got 91 Lemar c;
  • Onelifestory
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2017
    IMG_0150.jpg
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Finally won it and i got David Luiz, hypeeee
  • LahmChops
    1219 posts Professional
    Dumped basically every player i wasn't using in my final team including sbc torres potm zlatan and random crappy tots i had from dkt/untradable packs into 2 tradable ones and all together i got 50k coins back lol

Depending on the pack luck of my dkt/free tots for 6 week sbc i might do 1 more tradable one but we shall see

SBC Torres???? He has like 150 goals for me. Doesn't miss
  • Xguti002
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots Buffon, I'll take it. Tots Dzyuba and tots Pedro Leon as well. I thought we were supposed to get one tots though
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    LahmChops wrote: »

SBC Torres???? He has like 150 goals for me. Doesn't miss

Was awful for me, definitely the worst mistake i made this year, my final team is done and no changes required so pretty much sacked everything off in my club i wasn't using
  • Delboy13710
    5292 posts Big Money Move
    Vaughan lol guna discard the last 2 so I'm not tempted to do any more
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    anyone doing this rn, any chance you can buy my TOTS Ritchie for 23K :joy: I know he's only 87 rated, I need him to sell ASAp while prices are low so I can buy a Quaresma TOTS, if he rises by 5K I can't afford him smh. Should have discarded Ritchie.
  • Yermawfc
    2117 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campana....arggghhh
  • ha032742
    35462 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Got TOTS Mooy and Payet in my ultimate pack from the SBC (rest were all 81 rated or less!), which was pretty disappointing. Then put all of the cards into the tradeable SBC and ended up with Bangoura :|

Thanks to @Dasco did one untradeable SBC this evening, which went some way to alleviating my earlier disappointment :)

09ZhdNd.jpg
  • Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Got TOTS Mooy and Payet in my ultimate pack from the SBC (rest were all 81 rated or less!), which was pretty disappointing. Then put all of the cards into the tradeable SBC and ended up with Bangoura :|

Thanks to @Dasco did one untradeable SBC this evening, which went some way to alleviating my earlier disappointment :)

09ZhdNd.jpg

Wow, congrats.
  • Retro_G
    IMG_0150.jpg

Congrats, two Kante in the space of 24hr.
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2017
    I done an untradeable TOTS from left over untradeable players in my club, got the 87 rated Sampdoria CM. I then put him into the tradable TOTS, with an untradeable TOTS Seri, ended up with this near discard. Started with 31k, ended up at 38k after wasting lots of good untradeable players. :D

image.jpg
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    did around 10 more untradeable and 6 tradeable, all tradeables were 24k or less, untradeables were all trash too, couple of walkouts - casillas untradeable and Kruse Untradeable. My club is clear now so will not anymore until after WL rewards then stop.
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Dendoncker and ederson, traded in for Andre Silva, traded him and untradeable kruse in for Felipe (porto), traded him and nacho in and got Werner. Happy in the end.
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    Dybala, Dembele, Gomez, Alex Sandro, Hamsik, Icardi, Kane, Guiliano and N'Zonzi

Not quite sure if that's better than your pulls @ha032742 lol
  • v4vendetta1978
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    K after the disappointing 125k where I got one blue duplicate tots cyprien put him in a sbc and got salah that makes up for it 260k
  • Retro_G
    Done another tradable, got this muck. It's so rigged.

image.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Done an untradeable thinking they might have increased the weights for the last hour, what you know I only go, pull the very first player that I got. What are the chances of pulling only Russian players, a spanish Viera twice if the odds were really legit? All predetermined to either your account or ISP address.

image.jpg
  • BO0OM
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Ended this with a tradable hoarau.. thx for the troll ea
  • Retro_G
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Ended this with a tradable hoarau.. thx for the troll ea

Got one more tradable done mate, with a minute left.
  • Retro_G
    Lol yes, got a tradable first owner Tony, he is going straight into my first team. Delighted, a big thank you to whatever gent at EA swung that one in my favour. <3<3<3

20170630_180212.jpg