Career Mode Objectives

Do the youth academy objectives always mess up for anyone else?

Comments

• SACanuckinOz
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some are easier to achieve than others. Growing a player, playing them in some games - obviously easy to achieve. making a profit from YA player sales - impossible to achieve, as the game somehow does not recognise the sales. Annoying
  • Ye hate that one but sometimes when I have to play a player in like 10 games and improve his overall by 10 it sometimes doesnt register.
  • Ye hate that one but sometimes when I have to play a player in like 10 games and improve his overall by 10 it sometimes doesnt register.

yep, it happens to me... too often!
  • SACanuckinOz
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You have to do the improvements to OVR BEFORE promoting them to the team. Easiest oversight in game
  • I did that once and trained before promoting and then he asked for a 0 year contract. I couldnt offer that and when I gave a 1 year they reject.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    The most stupid feature in FIFA 17. The idea itself is good. But implementation is ****. How can I make $10 000 000 profit playing Morecambe when all my players are about $2 000 000 only? Even if I sell them all, I won't achieve this task.
    Because if this feature I'm playing FIFA 16 Career Mode now.
  • PhantomATS
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I did that once and trained before promoting and then he asked for a 0 year contract. I couldnt offer that and when I gave a 1 year they reject.

That is annoying, when they request a 0 year contract, you have to wait til they ask to come out, than you can offer them a 1 year contract and they will accept it.
  • I have a long term objective to make a profit of 3M euros from youth sales. I have sold two players 19 and 17 yo both from my academies the first for 9,5M and the other for 26M and the objective was not completed. Both players had played several games with the first team, if that is anything to be considered. What am I supposed to do in order to complete the objective????
    PS I'm in the second year of this objective which means I don't have much time left and the Board has already sent me an e-mail to warn me about it...
    Thank you for your time.
  • I had that one once and sold two players also for well over what they wanted and the objective didnt complete. When I looked on the internet many others had this problem so unsure what to do. Needs fixing.
  • I had that one once and sold two players also for well over what they wanted and the objective didnt complete. When I looked on the internet many others had this problem so unsure what to do. Needs fixing.

Thanks for answering.
    Anyone else who have solved it? It won't stop warning me about not completing the task. Help me guys!!!! I will be fired!!!!!
    ....just exaggerating... but only about the last one.
    :wink:
  • Has anyone actually been sacked for not meeting their objectives?

I fail to meet them every season, but all I get is an email saying I haven't matched them, but the Board still think I am the best man for the job!
  • Thatsgold007
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alan C wrote: »
    Has anyone actually been sacked for not meeting their objectives?

I fail to meet them every season, but all I get is an email saying I haven't matched them, but the Board still think I am the best man for the job!

Same, never been sacked.....