The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Help me find the best 4312 midfield + defense for 1.6m

SummerOfGeorge
3120 posts National Call-Up
I had been using a trio of Petit - OTW Kante - TOTGS Casemiro but come to the conclusion that I wanna add some offensive firepower to balance it out a bit better.

I have this attacking trio:
a3485ee9f4d76a953b02c6b3643e5e47.png

I wanna have at least one midfielder with good attacking stats in there, one that can finish in front of goal with a bit more consistentcy than Petit

My favourites so far:

Option 1:

Get rid of Petit, buy TOTS Casemiro. Allows me to keep MOTM Sandro, Casemiro with chem should feel noticeably faster than his TOTGS. Downside is Ronaldo is playing on the left

09797599fd79e211822b6ee074a516ff.jpg

Option 2:

Get Alli over Pogba, keep Petit over Casemiro and downgrade Azpi to Hierro or another 100k BPL CB
CR7 on the left again

c95520ea5d666fafcecb852159be2132.jpg

Option 3:

Disregard my liking for Sando, build a french trio of Pogba, Petit and Kante as well as two TOTS fullbacks.
Ideal position for all my attackers with CR7 to the right, Messi to the left and Suarez at CAM

7ca92ed775ea48bcde6492f6f833a753.jpg

Option 4:

Hope for a big pull from G2 rewards tonight

TOTY Modric, Kante and Petit for the midfield and Carvajal as a RB. Again the ideal position for the attackers but settling for the weakest of RB options

f5e13492528b5d62ac23dbb1095390b2.jpg

Option F*** this I don't need a balanced team:

Hamsik+Khedira and then running out of money at RB amd RCB

dd79afef7555880b3f9f3aaa66f5e98e.jpg

Comments

• InformCollector
    1192 posts Professional
    That last option is savage
  • KloppieKing
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    You cannot play Azpi next to Canno. It's Suicide.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    @KloppieKing

I've been using IF Azpi with Cannavaro for a bit and they've been working pretty well. They're both short but Cannavaro got mad hops
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Anything with Vieira in it
  • SummerOfGeorge
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Anything with Vieira in it

Considered it but that would leave me with just 600k for the remaining 6 spots, I think spreading the wealth might be smarter atm
  • Biggie7
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Option F*** this I don't need a balanced team is the best one

Just keep Alex Sandro MOTM don't upgrade. Keep Cannavaro and put in TOTS Fernandes with TOTS Semedo
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Option 4 for me if you can afford it. That gets Ronaldo and Petit in their best positions, and I've been playing Carvajal at RB and have no reason to change.
  • KloppieKing
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    @KloppieKing

I've been using IF Azpi with Cannavaro for a bit and they've been working pretty well. They're both short but Cannavaro got mad hops

@SummerOfGeorge If it works for you gg dude. ive used them both induvidually and have TOTS Azpi untradable and they are both unreal. Just thought height might have been an issue.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    NIF Messi at LST wouldn't work for me. TOTY/TOTS Messi, another story.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    Thanks fellas, not a ton of positive feedback on casemiro and Alli so far so I'm leaning towards the Modric version