The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

low att high def cdm

whos the best one ? I cant actually find many

Comments

• branermajszter
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2017
    Medel.Fejsa, Fernando,Xabi Alonso,Kirchoff
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    What team are you using him in & what budget. It'll help narrow it down a bit
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Fernando looks pretty good.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    Fernando by far
  • MikeyP_FC
    13683 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawky wrote: »
    Fernando by far

• tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

this is my team , my midfield gets cut open to easy due to midfielders bombing forward , even if ive got them on stay back , thought if I went with low/high cdm he might actually just sit there and stop the gap happening in the middle , if not ill have to put a defender there

c647845c453153cdc167be25e0dd6a3e.png
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    Medel.Fejsa, Fernando,Xabi Alonso,Kirchoff

forgot about medel , people seem to think hes good might put him in there
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class

this is my team , my midfield gets cut open to easy due to midfielders bombing forward , even if ive got them on stay back , thought if I went with low/high cdm he might actually just sit there and stop the gap happening in the middle , if not ill have to put a defender there

Fernando would be great in there but with that team you'd have to sub him on. TBH I loved Periera but as you say, even he bombs forward.
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »
    Fernando by far

stats look decent only cheap as well , may as well try him
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro

Fernando would be great in there but with that team you'd have to sub him on. TBH I loved Periera but as you say, even he bombs forward.

yeah Pereira is great , but leaves gaps and khedira is good as well , but hes high/high and his stamina has gone by the 60th min and then hes useless as hes got no pace haha only thing I could do is sell Pereira and semedo , buy walker back put eriksen rcm and put Fernando in the middle