Can't bring myself to replace POTM Son.

PelzyWelzy
9189 posts League Winner
After packing Nain yesterday (subtle brag) find myself in a position where I can rebuy a few of the players I had rage sold a month ago and turned my club completely untradeable with.

Best is back in, upgraded my Aguero with his 92, rebought Pogba and strengthend my CB's which were Smalling and IF Azpi with Desailly and Hierro (picked him up at min, 106k, though will probably replace).

It leaves me with one position to strengthen, LF. I was using POTM Hazard before and can afford his 94 now, which is great, but the thing is I just can't imagine my side without Son in it. Through my untradeable adventures he's been the absolute stand out player, doing things that only Best before seemed capable of. Scores pretty much every game, his shooting is ridiculous (from anywhere), causes a constant headache for people...

Should I just stick with Son and bring Blanc back in to partner Des or change things up a bit?

Comments

• Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Get Hazard, game is dead anyway so you dont need meta players anymore imo.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Stick with son.

• FootyFootyFootball
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I guarantee, regardless of who you buy, you'll miss your Son after 10 games or so and realise you've made a mistake. Doesn't matter what player it is, if you're having a laugh playing with him, just leave him be.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    I have both 89 son and 94 hazard.
    Hazard is great but he's not better than Son.
    So stick with Son.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    I've 90 Son, 94 Hazard. Son is on a different level.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9189 posts League Winner
    Looks like I'm sticking with Son.

Cheers lads :smile:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9189 posts League Winner
    Actually, thinking about it... I could always ditch Aguero, upgrade my POTM Son to the 90 and bring in Hazard anyway.

Would make a front three of Best - 90 Son - 94 Hazard.

Hmmm :smirk:
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Actually, thinking about it... I could always ditch Aguero, upgrade my POTM Son to the 90 and bring in Hazard anyway.

Thats even better
  • Flamstead
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite

Pelzy, how is Best? Is he worth the coinage? Im unsure whether to fork out the 675K or whatever he currently is on XB1 atm or whether I should go with someone like TOTS Robben / Dembele / Thauvin.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9189 posts League Winner

Pelzy, how is Best? Is he worth the coinage? Im unsure whether to fork out the 675K or whatever he currently is on XB1 atm or whether I should go with someone like TOTS Robben / Dembele / Thauvin.

Excuse the pun, but he's the best player in the game for me. And it's not even a contest @Flamstead

After rage selling my team he is the one player I missed the most. Face card stats are just an outright lie.. he has the most unique dribbling style, just weaves in and out of players like they aren't even there. Don't even need to skill with him... it's all just effortless.

Same with his finishing. Either foot, it doesn't really matter.

Haven't had a single player come close to rivalling him and I've used pretty much all the big guns.

Can't recommend him enough mate. Am so happy I've got him back.
  • Flamstead
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite

Excuse the pun, but he's the best player in the game for me. And it's not even a contest @Flamstead

After rage selling my team he is the one player I missed the most. Face card stats are just an outright lie.. he has the most unique dribbling style, just weaves in and out of players like they aren't even there. Don't even need to skill with him... it's all just effortless.

Same with his finishing. Either foot, it doesn't really matter.

Haven't had a single player come close to rivalling him and I've used pretty much all the big guns.

Can't recommend him enough mate. Am so happy I've got him back.

Glowing review, thanks m8.

Im gonna pick him up tonight.

Cheers