[★] PC COMMUNITY BETTER-THAN-CFCSJMISHRAS-TOURNAMENT TOURNAMENT 2017 [★]: THE FINAL IS ON

LoboNobo
6340 posts Big Money Move
Welcome everyone to the Better-Than-CFCsmishras-Tournament PC Community Tournament!

After thinking for months, I decided to finally host a tournament - it's the best tournament you'll ever see in this section! As @CFCsjmishra has failed to successfully host his tournament, I decided to step up and show him how it's done. No bull****, no messing about, the best players in here are gonna fight for the best reward ever, revealed after the final. GL and HF to all participants, and don't forget to read and obey to the rules!

RULES:
  • A draft of 18 players must be submitted for the tournament.
  • No substitutions/change in formations allowed before the 45th minute. (Exception in case of a red card)
  • No Atttribute Cards are allowed.
  • No bronze benching is allowed. It might lead to some controversy and we better nip it in the bud.
  • Chemistry of the team should be 100 and individual chemistry of all the players should be 9 or above.

SQUAD RULES:
  • There are no squad rules, because men can do whatever the **** they want

DEADLINE:
  • The deadline to play your games is June 22 20:37 GMT

Have fun!

Comments

• LoboNobo

FORMAT:
    • There will be one, and only one game played, to truly separate men from boys. Everybody knows that the best thrive under the pressure of single game, while noobs will **** their pants and lose because of shaky, slippery-cuz-sweat hands

• LoboNobo
    LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
    1. @LoboNobo
    2. @MorroWtje

These are the most deserving participants to play for the ultimate prize, as @MorroWtje deservedly reached the final in the **** amateur tournament hosted by @CFCsjmishra and he was lucky enough to get 25 wins in WL once (biggest achievement of his life). On the other hand, @LoboNobo is widely and rightfully considered as the best player in this section, and he should be playing in the final of that joke of tournament after @AlbaGuBrath was found dead in his studio apartament with his 10 cm **** in one hand, a box of Kleenex in the other, and a massive black **** up his blackhole. Cause of death: overly-aggressive masturbation.
  • Zerk3R
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    You should rename it as "Lightning Rounds" tournament
  • MorroWtje
    4444 posts National Call-Up
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
    1. @LoboNobo
    2. @MorroWtje

These are the most deserving participants to play for the ultimate prize, as @MorroWtje deservedly reached the final in the **** amateur tournament hosted by @CFCsjmishra and he was lucky enough to get 25 wins in WL once (biggest achievement of his life). On the other hand, @LoboNobo is widely and rightfully considered as the best player in this section, and he should be playing in the final of that joke of tournament after @AlbaGuBrath was found dead in his studio apartament with his 10 cm **** in one hand, a box of Kleenex in the other, and a massive black **** up his blackhole. Cause of death: overly-aggressive masturbation.

m8 it's on my **** CV about the 25 wins. i've excluded the bit about it taking 6 controllers and 3 new monitors through rage, but mcdonalds dont need to know about that. im actually planning on holding the torch from @albagubrath and carrying on his wankfest, so I won't be able to play untill 20:38 tomorrow. sry
  • PVFCB97xD
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
    :joy: :joy: :joy:
    thread of the year imo
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back from the dead lads.. Let the wankfest begin!!!
  • CFCsjmishra
    8921 posts League Winner
    oh dear :joy: :joy:
  • jajce111
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why dont you make up some rules for squads allowed? This is basicly the same as WL or WL qualifiers. I would join if there would be some team requiements. For example all players from same nation or you have to use 3 silver and 2 bronze players in your squad or smthng like that.
  • LoboNobo
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Why dont you make up some rules for squads allowed? This is basicly the same as WL or WL qualifiers. I would join if there would be some team requiements. For example all players from same nation or you have to use 3 silver and 2 bronze players in your squad or smthng like that.

I don't think you've read all the rules, therefore you're disqualified