How the * do people actually play this game right now?

Legends.1878
3646 posts National Call-Up
The speed up lag / button lag has ruined it for me, I have decent broadband and I've seen threads about it so it can't just be me but honestly the gameplay is at best shambolic right now

Comments

• CornishLad
    23937 posts Club Captain
    I played 4 games earlier in the DKO. Won the first, disconnected while 1-1 in second round, disconnected during a Pen in the third, disconnected while 2-0 up in the Forth. Ended up Turing off and selling my team
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    CornishLad wrote: »
    I played 4 games earlier in the DKO. Won the first, disconnected while 1-1 in second round, disconnected during a Pen in the third, disconnected while 2-0 up in the Forth. Ended up Turing off and selling my team

It's absolute garbage mate
  • Legegg
    1022 posts Professional
    But the update fixed everything! It was the best update ever. I've never seen one like it. I mean, I DC'd in my first match right after it. But that's probably all my fault. Not EA's fault. Oh no.
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    Legegg wrote: »
    But the update fixed everything! It was the best update ever. I've never seen one like it. I mean, I DC'd in my first match right after it. But that's probably all my fault. Not EA's fault. Oh no.

Well look who it is
  • Legegg
    1022 posts Professional
    Ronan14 wrote: »

Well look who it is

Well look who it also is. I can't remember, sorry. Memory of all of the forumers names have left me since the great fall of 2016. I fell over whilst being chased by a bee and forgot loads of stuff.
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up

Well look who it is

Well look who it also is. I can't remember, sorry. Memory of all of the forumers names have left me since the great fall of 2016. I fell over whilst being chased by a bee and forgot loads of stuff.

ManUnited19titles fam
  • Legegg
    1022 posts Professional

Well look who it is

ManUnited19titles fam

Oh you! Weirdo.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    So tired of this game... Awful game, can't even be considered a complete game.
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    The game is literally unplayable unless it's WL (just not on Friday) or a DKO