Comments

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    6ipyt53xtod0m.png 385k

Or

r8e29nbwfciqy.png 645k

is Option B worth the 250k+ coins???

Depends who your other CM's are. Pizzi is more attacking. Veratti is great but I didn't think he was worth the coins over the Tif.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    other CM are Jonathan Viera (laliga) and Keane (legend)
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1066 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    I would say B, but i cant stand Puyol, so...I say get his crusty arse out the way. BUT, i get that you need him for chem. I would go Bobby Moore all day over him though imo.
  • Ulook92
    23295 posts Club Captain
    I'd go B but with the TIF Veratti over the TOTS.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would say B, but i cant stand Puyol, so...I say get his crusty arse out the way. BUT, i get that you need him for chem. I would go Bobby Moore all day over him though imo.

I loved him in real life and on the game and comes in handy for chem reasons...
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I'd go B but with the TIF Veratti over the TOTS.

OK will try him out to see the difference...
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1066 posts Professional

I completely understand. Kudos for playing with a real life hero. And I didn't mean to offend at all. Puyol is a true legend and a good man. I just dont like him in game.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero

I completely understand. Kudos for playing with a real life hero. And I didn't mean to offend at all. Puyol is a true legend and a good man. I just dont like him in game.

No problem. Went for Verratti and Ricardo Pereira. Will try the cheap Pizzi-Semedo later on.