FIX YOUR GAME! ONE SIDED CONNECTIONS AND GAMEPLAY NEED TO GO!

13
FatZed
1004 posts Professional
So after a few days of decent gameplay the last 2 in both DKT (thank god I don't really want or need Callejon) and seasons every single game regardless of latency bar and my own connection is super slow, sluggish and unresponsive. I am facing poor players with fkn rare gold teams who are outperforming every single player of mine. After having some decent gameplay the above is even more frustrating.

EA fix your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game I cannot pass, let alone even move or control my players/ shots and all the basics are well off and my team/ AI is once again non existent while the opponent can one touch pass (180 degrees mind you) and waltz through playing 1-2s which I read but players and AI ignore where the ball is and the sluggishness renders my input useless to then end up with an opportunity which they easily despatch while when I do graft out I'm blocked by delay or the good old post...another big pointer that the connection is up. How can you deliver a game which plays different day to day let alone hands absolutely MASSIVE advantages to players through the connections and servers! it is a joke how bad it is. I will never mind losing to a good player but as so many on here am sick of one sided BS, yes which also helps me sometimes! ensure your game functions properly and is fair...for both teams...fix your net code and whatever else necessary or me as with others simply will not bother with your BS below par product.

My other big questions is why this seems to happen more and more against the most basic players and teams...making the game even are we so I don't smoke them like I should..?!

Comments

  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Get good
  • RadioShaq
    18961 posts Moderator
    Lol
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    Get good

    I think you mean

    Git gud
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up
  • Kvothe
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke
  • Kvothe
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2017
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Instant retreat to name calling, you are what's wrong with the community
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke

    Bit brainless and getting old, got no time for that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mate....if you got nothing to input jog on
  • Kvothe
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke

    Bit brainless and getting old, got no time for that **** mate....if you got nothing to input jog on

    ^^ cretin
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke

    Bit brainless and getting old, got no time for that **** mate....if you got nothing to input jog on

    If you're just gonna keep insulting people you won't last long around here

    There's your input pal
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke

    Bit brainless and getting old, got no time for that **** mate....if you got nothing to input jog on

    If you're just gonna keep insulting people you won't last long around here

    There's your input pal

    Yeah you bawbag
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    Kvothe wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Instant retreat to name calling, you are what's wrong with the community
    Kvothe wrote: »
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip

    I'll call it as I see it, you guys like many others jump on any posts with the same rhetoric crap...you want to overlook and ignore massive problems with the game be my guest but I wont be. Sure there are some that whinge when they lose and blame losses but I for one am not...I noticed massive gameplay issues and inconsistencies to put it nicely and I want them fixed! their end not mine. I as others will continue to complain until something is done...not sit back and troll or act as if the game is fine or I'm happy just because I am winning. Not going to state a record or what division/ WL level reached because it does not matter....the game needs fixing. SIMPLE
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke

    Bit brainless and getting old, got no time for that **** mate....if you got nothing to input jog on

    If you're just gonna keep insulting people you won't last long around here

    There's your input pal

    HAHA you guys fkn serious....you jump on my post and seemingly troll/ act all high and mighty then wonder why I have a dig at you all. Pull your heads in, you got what you asked for and wanted...go troll another post keyboard warriors! or if you think the game is so great and your so great go make a post abut that and you can all tug each other and EA off ;) ta ta
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    I think we have all complained about the game, I've made similar threads recently. None of us work for EA so jokes get said

    But you can't handle the banter clearly
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    I think we have all complained about the game, I've made similar threads recently. None of us work for EA so jokes get said

    But you can't handle the banter clearly

    Then you guys should understand the thread, maybe offer something more than such basic banter or comments. I don't have time for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that hence my responses...that's part why this forum and threads turn to ❤️❤️❤️❤️...braindead comments and people thinking there's nothing or little wrong with the game and whingers are sh**...obviously not just targeting you guys but your well aware of the 'git gud' brigade! I want a better product and gameplay for everyone and such comments or ignorance will not bring us such a game!
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    I'd rather some joking that constant whinging

    But hey that's just me
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke

    Bit brainless and getting old, got no time for that **** mate....if you got nothing to input jog on

    If you're just gonna keep insulting people you won't last long around here

    There's your input pal

    HAHA you guys fkn serious....you jump on my post and seemingly troll/ act all high and mighty then wonder why I have a dig at you all. Pull your heads in, you got what you asked for and wanted...go troll another post keyboard warriors! or if you think the game is so great and your so great go make a post abut that and you can all tug each other and EA off ;) ta ta

    No EA designers are on here
    No EA employees are on here
    No EA affiliate reads here

    Can you see a pattern forming? That's why people have a bit of banter, yes the game has flaws but it isn't one sided. There are busy times when the servers are busy so there is input delay (on BOTH sides) but if you're getting it all the time you do need to check your end (not just "I get 500MB download & it doesn't work") & yes it is as annoying as anything getting the delay.

    I have tried to avoid jokes & banter as you are obviously not the sort of person you can have a laugh & joke with.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Kvothe wrote: »
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip

    BOOM!
  • ShaunCPFC
    4308 posts National Call-Up
    The problem is these threads are pointless.

    Even if there was a massive problem that needed fixing, posting on here would make no difference at all.

    Nobody on here is in a position to make things change and EA representatives do not visit the site so your post will soon drop away never to be seen again.

  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Kvothe wrote: »
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip

    BOOM!

    Oh look its Dave....how many losses have you had? let me guess they were all your fault?? haha
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are likely part of the problem with this game and community. Top responses. Thumbs up

    Guess someone can't take a joke

    Bit brainless and getting old, got no time for that **** mate....if you got nothing to input jog on

    If you're just gonna keep insulting people you won't last long around here

    There's your input pal

    HAHA you guys fkn serious....you jump on my post and seemingly troll/ act all high and mighty then wonder why I have a dig at you all. Pull your heads in, you got what you asked for and wanted...go troll another post keyboard warriors! or if you think the game is so great and your so great go make a post abut that and you can all tug each other and EA off ;) ta ta

    No EA designers are on here
    No EA employees are on here
    No EA affiliate reads here

    Can you see a pattern forming? That's why people have a bit of banter, yes the game has flaws but it isn't one sided. There are busy times when the servers are busy so there is input delay (on BOTH sides) but if you're getting it all the time you do need to check your end (not just "I get 500MB download & it doesn't work") & yes it is as annoying as anything getting the delay.

    I have tried to avoid jokes & banter as you are obviously not the sort of person you can have a laugh & joke with.

    Sadly there is really nowhere to post or attempt to get through, not that I am aware of anyway. I get you though, and on another note its not like we have interacted on here to know when one is having a bit of banter and not being a nob like some so like I said I just don't have time for those comments...I see them all the time, does my head in. I have also done more than my fair share of troubleshooting and improving, I know what goes on and generally how things work...which is part why I still push for improvement as very little if anything has improved and even in good or better games things are still super obvious and fundamentally broken not to mention all the iffy/ weird things which are never explained but some to which I have little doubt are implemented on purpose.

    I am all for a laugh and joke but like I said above time and place, context too I guess. All g
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    FatZed wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Kvothe wrote: »
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip

    BOOM!

    Oh look its Dave....how many losses have you had? let me guess they were all your fault?? haha

    99.9999% of everyone's losses are their own fault.
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Kvothe wrote: »
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip

    BOOM!

    Oh look its Dave....how many losses have you had? let me guess they were all your fault?? haha

    99.9999% of everyone's losses are their own fault.

    I'll have you know I've never lost any game due to my own fault
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Kvothe wrote: »
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip

    BOOM!

    Oh look its Dave....how many losses have you had? let me guess they were all your fault?? haha

    99.9999% of everyone's losses are their own fault.

    Yeh mate just like 50% of stats are made up. If you played here mate you would change your tune real quick - don't be ignorant!
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Kvothe wrote: »
    You are not as good as you think you are.. if there were issues with the game it would affect everyone, thus ultimately being fair. People like you that litter these forums with your whinging need to get a grip

    BOOM!

    Oh look its Dave....how many losses have you had? let me guess they were all your fault?? haha

    99.9999% of everyone's losses are their own fault.

    99.9999% of people on this forum would clearly kill for your skills and 'perfect' connection then wouldn't they...?!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I'm no better than average. I have normal broadband and play wirelessly.

    I get no lag during WL/qualifying, no button lag and incredibly rarely the fast forward rubbish but I know that's my end.

    I just accept that I won't win every game and that lots of people are better than me
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14882 posts Moderator
    Eventually people will learn to take a loss!

    Insults are a no go on here (goes for everyone), comments about the game being one sided is also a no go on here. To prevent clogging the forum with conspiracy theories mostly...

    Main issue with this game is the servers imo. Poor servers and peoples poor connections lead to further exposing flaws in the game mechanics.

    What team have you got btw?
  • Silent Singer74
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FatZed wrote: »
    So after a few days of decent gameplay the last 2 in both DKT (thank god I don't really want or need Callejon) and seasons every single game regardless of latency bar and my own connection is super slow, sluggish and unresponsive. I am facing poor players with fkn rare gold teams who are outperforming every single player of mine. After having some decent gameplay the above is even more frustrating.

    EA fix your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game I cannot pass, let alone even move or control my players/ shots and all the basics are well off and my team/ AI is once again non existent while the opponent can one touch pass (180 degrees mind you) and waltz through playing 1-2s which I read but players and AI ignore where the ball is and the sluggishness renders my input useless to then end up with an opportunity which they easily despatch while when I do graft out I'm blocked by delay or the good old post...another big pointer that the connection is up. How can you deliver a game which plays different day to day let alone hands absolutely MASSIVE advantages to players through the connections and servers! it is a joke how bad it is. I will never mind losing to a good player but as so many on here am sick of one sided BS, yes which also helps me sometimes! ensure your game functions properly and is fair...for both teams...fix your net code and whatever else necessary or me as with others simply will not bother with your BS below par product.

    My other big questions is why this seems to happen more and more against the most basic players and teams...making the game even are we so I don't smoke them like I should..?!

    Totally agree with everything you've said. The game has needed fixing from day 1. I hope in 18 all has been fixed (including the keepers having hands) but I'm not optimistic.
  • FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I'm no better than average. I have normal broadband and play wirelessly.

    I get no lag during WL/qualifying, no button lag and incredibly rarely the fast forward rubbish but I know that's my end.

    I just accept that I won't win every game and that lots of people are better than me

    I do not get fast forward lag, I use wired...the few times for the sake of testing though I believe wireless led to some speed up lag. Button lag is hit and miss, sometimes it seems ok, others it is atrocious. The random super sluggish and slow games are the worst, and they are usually one sided eg the opponent doesn't suffer, this happens sometimes in weekend league too which I think is probably due to my location in relation to the dedicated servers. I also accept losses and that people are better than me but what I wont accept is sub par gameplay coupled with server issues. I can tell the difference between being outplayed or playing a good player and being hindered by other things...I have played for years and more than enough this year as well, most of us are more than qualified to make an informed decision, limiting bias..
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    FatZed wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I'm no better than average. I have normal broadband and play wirelessly.

    I get no lag during WL/qualifying, no button lag and incredibly rarely the fast forward rubbish but I know that's my end.

    I just accept that I won't win every game and that lots of people are better than me

    I do not get fast forward lag, I use wired...the few times for the sake of testing though I believe wireless led to some speed up lag. Button lag is hit and miss, sometimes it seems ok, others it is atrocious. The random super sluggish and slow games are the worst, and they are usually one sided eg the opponent doesn't suffer, this happens sometimes in weekend league too which I think is probably due to my location in relation to the dedicated servers. I also accept losses and that people are better than me but what I wont accept is sub par gameplay coupled with server issues. I can tell the difference between being outplayed or playing a good player and being hindered by other things...I have played for years and more than enough this year as well, most of us are more than qualified to make an informed decision, limiting bias..

    How do you know the opponent doesn't suffer from it? I have played a lot of players that are superb at playing with the delay as they can play 0.5 secs in advance, something I seriously struggle with. In short your opponent is likely to have exactly the same delay but copes with it a lot better.
Sign In or Register to comment.