Guaranteed TOTS ultimate pack

SanderFC
2646 posts Fans' Favourite
An even bigger reward awaits fans who stay active throughout the entirety of TOTS! Each Tuesday, during TOTS, fans will have 72 hours to complete a new Bonus Reward SBC. The more you complete, the bigger the Bonus reward! Fans who complete ALL Bonus SBCs will get a pack containing a guaranteed TOTS player item! If you’re eligible for a TOTS Bonus SBC Reward, it will be granted to you on June 28th, 2017.

If you receive the pack during the EA TOTS (I guess it will be in packs for a week just like the other teams released on Fridays), could it be that the guaranteed TOTS is from that super team? Or would it be from any of the squads, which could result in an 83 Vaughan...

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    SanderFC wrote: »
    An even bigger reward awaits fans who stay active throughout the entirety of TOTS! Each Tuesday, during TOTS, fans will have 72 hours to complete a new Bonus Reward SBC. The more you complete, the bigger the Bonus reward! Fans who complete ALL Bonus SBCs will get a pack containing a guaranteed TOTS player item! If you’re eligible for a TOTS Bonus SBC Reward, it will be granted to you on June 28th, 2017.

If you receive the pack during the EA TOTS (I guess it will be in packs for a week just like the other teams released on Fridays), could it be that the guaranteed TOTS is from that super team? Or would it be from any of the squads, which could result in an 83 Vaughan...

Expect nothing more.
  • Futfanatic
    12453 posts Has That Special Something

The FUT Birthday bonus sbc pack had a birthday player in it despite them being out of packs. So one of all the tots golds I think.
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    I'm Gona be one short of them all, hopefully that will get me something decent..missed the first one lol
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any ideas what tomorrow's sbc is likely to be? Some rest of the world hybrid? I assume it'll be the hardest one.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Just hope my TOTS is not from La Liga.
  • DinoATL
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futfanatic wrote: »

The FUT Birthday bonus sbc pack had a birthday player in it despite them being out of packs. So one of all the tots golds I think.

I didn't get a single FUT birthday card in that ultimate pack. My friend got 3 birthday cards in there. Villa, Torres and Sirigu.
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite

It didn't have one, it had a chance of having one. And a lot of people got the normal card and only some of them complained and got it sorted, a lot of people didn't know they had a normal ones, they just went "what a **** pack send all to club".

This one is different in that you are guaranteed 1 TOTS player and I think all tots will be in packs during this week. I just hope its not another one of the untradeables I already have from the upgrades!
  • SanderFC

They made it possible to pack any of the BD cards, even though they were out of packs, that would be the same as if they made it possible in this pack to pack every TOTS released (not just one), this would have been amazing and almost guaranteed multiple (untradeable) TOTS cards for everyone who did the SBCs. But that isn't the case I think.

They either give you:
    - 1 guaranteed gold TOTS (random just like the current 84+ TOTW SBC) + 29 rare gold players (possibility to pack players from the then current special teams, EA TOTS/TOTW, in the pack)
    - 1 guaranteed TOTS that is in packs at that moment (just like they do with the weekly TOTW pack) (so one of the best performing top players of this season, last year's squad: http://www.futhead.com/16/totw/ea-tots/ ) + 29 rare gold players (possibility to pack players from the then current special teams, EA TOTS/TOTW, in the pack)
  • Futfanatic
    12453 posts Has That Special Something

They made it possible to pack any of the BD cards, even though they were out of packs, that would be the same as if they made it possible in this pack to pack every TOTS released (not just one), this would have been amazing and almost guaranteed multiple (untradeable) TOTS cards for everyone who did the SBCs. But that isn't the case I think.

They either give you:
    - 1 guaranteed gold TOTS (random just like the current 84+ TOTW SBC) + 29 rare gold players (possibility to pack players from the then current special teams, EA TOTS/TOTW, in the pack)
    - 1 guaranteed TOTS that is in packs at that moment (just like they do with the weekly TOTW pack) (so one of the best performing top players of this season, last year's squad: http://www.futhead.com/16/totw/ea-tots/ ) + 29 rare gold players (possibility to pack players from the then current special teams, EA TOTS/TOTW, in the pack)

The first option you describe is exactly what I think, I need to explain myself better in the future. 1 guaranteed gold TOTS player out every tots that has been released and a posibility to pack anything that is in packs at the moment in the other 29 players.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14140 posts Has That Special Something
    U could even pack pele if you are on xbox
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Way my pack luck has been over past couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised to pack no TOTS from the guaranteed TOTS Ultimate Pack....
  • CeeQue
    10769 posts Has That Special Something
    Im sure with my luck I'll pack Fazio
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    chosenone wrote: »

It didn't have one, it had a chance of having one. And a lot of people got the normal card and only some of them complained and got it sorted, a lot of people didn't know they had a normal ones, they just went "what a **** pack send all to club".

This one is different in that you are guaranteed 1 TOTS player and I think all tots will be in packs during this week. I just hope its not another one of the untradeables I already have from the upgrades!

Come on, you know it will be. ;) The best untrdeabale you have.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    My worst would be TOTS Ibrahimovic.....

...my highest rated untradeable and would need to be discarded :-/
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    It'll be 1 guaranteed gold TOTS from all the packs surely - not a chance it's limited to EA FC best of the best tots.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    It'll be from all gold TOTS to date. I'll just be happy to get one I don't have.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    Im sure it will be any and if I get anothr Kante :joy:
  • Bobo093
    686 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pedro Leon's for everyone ;)
  • Manutelli
    18462 posts World Class
    I'm happy with any
  • ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Manutelli wrote: »
    I'm happy with any

• cdbuck26
    3280 posts National Call-Up
    Manutelli wrote: »
    I'm happy with any

I haven't packed a single one from the upgrade packs, although I did get quite a few bronze mc ones
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Can't wait for some total bum I will never use.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Can't wait for some total bum I will never use.

• Mr_P
    48 posts Park Captain
    I'm gonna be on holiday over that time period, anyone know if it will still be there to open when I'm back?
  • SanderFC
    Mr_P wrote: »
    I'm gonna be on holiday over that time period, anyone know if it will still be there to open when I'm back?

You lose the opportunity to pack the TOTS cards of that current week (most likely), it might be worth it to open the pack when FUTTIES are in packs though
  • Mr_P
    48 posts Park Captain
    Ok thanks
  • Nervous_Nick
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    Bobo093 wrote: »

Could be worse.
    What about Ignashevich and his 38 pace ??
  • atleast ea should have made it a guaranteed tots player from the major leagues
  • lucas
    4932 posts Big Money Move
    Bobo093 wrote: »

Could be worse.
    What about Ignashevich and his 38 pace ??

Would use him tho, would make an russian team
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Will it be tradable?