700K to improve these squads, what would you do?

Nani17
734 posts Semi-Pro
Looking to get rid of BONAVENTURA, and replaced by TOTS Hamsik...
Or,, SIGURÐSSON to TOTS ERIKSEN and CAN to Vidal..
Thought?
Any others suggestions?
2bu7av3d
PS.The TOTS from the second squad are all untradeable.(Salah,Khedira,Chiellini)

Thanks!

Comments

• A_Snipe
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    I would rather Lahm then that silver rb he's not even bad. And maybe the Vidal but keep can over siggy
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get Pogba
  • Nani17
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    I would rather Lahm then that silver rb he's not even bad. And maybe the Vidal but keep can over siggy

HAHA, I see your point, but I enjoy using that silver RB, I started using him since FIFA 14, he is really insane!
    If I keep Can here and use Vidal, Son will only be 4 Chem, do you think it is an issue?
    Bale11UT wrote: »
    Get Pogba

Hey, Bro..
    Pogba over whom?
    SIGURÐSSON?
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    7 chem alaba at rb
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nani17 wrote: »

HAHA, I see your point, but I enjoy using that silver RB, I started using him since FIFA 14, he is really insane!
    If I keep Can here and use Vidal, Son will only be 4 Chem, do you think it is an issue?
    Get Pogba

Hey, Bro..
    Pogba over whom?
    SIGURÐSSON?

Correct, replace sigurdsson w pogba.
  • Nani17
    734 posts Semi-Pro

Get Pogba

Hey, Bro..
    Pogba over whom?
    SIGURÐSSON?

Correct, replace sigurdsson w pogba.

Have you tried TOTS Alli?
    He looks similar to Pogba.
  • A_Snipe
    3347 posts National Call-Up

You could always just put kante in the middle and put hazard rf and can LM. hazard gets the green link and yellow so should sort out Chem