Calling quits this fifa.......

NindozG
2852 posts National Call-Up
edited June 2017
After getting wiped ( had 2000 games and 2m team) ive played fut champs with a cheap 50k team as i enjoy football and wanted to play till the end of 17.

I normally get 25ish wins on a bad week, 30+ on a normal one and with my 50k team i went negative for the first time,

I went 14-18...... this game is way to hard to start all over from now, all the teams are 2m+ its almost impossible to win a game........

dont know how ill cope without playing football, my favorite sport for 3 months :neutral:

Comments

• NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    and in the summer aswell, when im free everyday :neutral:
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    I have to disagree I am afraid, I used my brothers cheap Serie A team this weekend and went 16-3 with it. My entire TOTS team went 27-13. His felt way better and smoother.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's the spirit... just give up!
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    You ain't playing football though, you're playing FIFA.
    Get out on a pitch and 'play' football lol.
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    Mssingno wrote: »
    You ain't playing football though, you're playing FIFA.
    Get out on a pitch and 'play' football lol.

• ha032742
    50530 posts Moderator
    You won't get a fully TOTS team or anything like that but you can easily work your way up by doing the cheap SBCs etc. and build an effective team. Plenty of people with 200k teams beating me in WL :D
  • CAVALLOIBZ
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ffs it s just a game? you ve played 1 week end league and didn t went well and so? life it s not fifa.. in my opinion u take it too seriously and moreover giving up after 1 defeat sounds very losers.

Honestly i moved into a new apartment with my GF, i ve not yet bought a new ps4 since mine i left it to my brother at home.. i play only week end when i visit my parents and only few game.. so i have to admit that my health is better :-), i m not angry anymore she s more happy . and i don t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of week end league or any lag or whole issue this game has..

it s summer go out have fun.. play relaxed and then be ready for new fifa..

don t take it personal mate it s just my opinion... don t get me wrong

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    CAVALLOIBZ wrote: »
    ffs it s just a game? you ve played 1 week end league and didn t went well and so? life it s not fifa.. in my opinion u take it too seriously and moreover giving up after 1 defeat sounds very losers.

Honestly i moved into a new apartment with my GF, i ve not yet bought a new ps4 since mine i left it to my brother at home.. i play only week end when i visit my parents and only few game.. so i have to admit that my health is better :-), i m not angry anymore she s more happy . and i don t give a **** of week end league or any lag or whole issue this game has..

Happy for you @CAVALLOIBZ !

I also have stopped playing this game as much as back in the day and life seems so much better these days!

Even the game feels like fun if you play only game or two in a day or even less. :)
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    mHazard wrote: »

Honestly i moved into a new apartment with my GF, i ve not yet bought a new ps4 since mine i left it to my brother at home.. i play only week end when i visit my parents and only few game.. so i have to admit that my health is better :-), i m not angry anymore she s more happy . and i don t give a **** of week end league or any lag or whole issue this game has..

I also have stopped playing this game as much as back in the day and life seems so much better these days!

Even the game feels like fun if you play only game or two in a day or even less. :)

That's what I've been doing for the last few months. I never really played more than 5 a day even at the beginning... it's just a game :)
  • CAVALLOIBZ
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2017
    Thank mate!! @ mHazard

hope you re ok!!?? it s a while i don t see you around.... :)

cheers
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    NindozG wrote: »
    After getting wiped ( had 2000 games and 2m team) ive played fut champs with a cheap 50k team as i enjoy football and wanted to play till the end of 17.

I normally get 25ish wins on a bad week, 30+ on a normal one and with my 50k team i went negative for the first time,

I went 14-18...... this game is way to hard to start all over from now, all the teams are 2m+ its almost impossible to win a game........

dont know how ill cope without playing football, my favorite sport for 3 months :neutral:

Go outside and do something.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    mHazard wrote: »

I guess this is why I keep playing. I have not played since last Wednesday.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    After finally making elite, I took a break from WL. Played some divisions and the DKT. Played WL for the first time in 4 or 5 weeks Sat/Sun. Played 2 games (won both) and stopped. Gameplay is so questionable. Jumped on last night to try a couple more games... winning and decided to give the win away. Gave away a couple more wins.

Didn't hit the wall this hard last year in terms of my interest. Again, the gameplay is so questionable at times and I think WL just burned me out. Can't say I didn't enjoy it, but the best part of FIFA for me in 16 was TOTS. I got a loaded team AND started playing better. Got a loaded team now and just not interested in using it. Wanted TOTY Messi for awhile now, got him, he's amazing, but it's still not enough to get me playing.

I'll play the DKT again. Kinda hope EA does a TOTS Guarantee SBC, and I could see them requiring a TOTS card, so might be nice to have some untradeables in the club.
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    You won't get a fully TOTS team or anything like that but you can easily work your way up by doing the cheap SBCs etc. and build an effective team. Plenty of people with 200k teams beating me in WL :D

THIS..... i was regualry trounced by full rare gold teams this weekend....is there something going on I don't know about?
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    Why did they wipe your account OP? For selling some player for 30k above average? That seems incredible to me.