Mass influx of new accounts with stacked teams?

Michael LFC 96
3711 posts National Call-Up
edited June 2017
Anybody else coming across them regularly in the weekend league?

Accounts with Gullit, Pele, TOTY, TOTS etc. But with GT's such as SavvyLemming855 or 'ASB FUT account'

Just seems, fishy. Anyone else coming across these or just me?

Comments

• Uberman
    15723 posts World Class
    I have to say i played a good few est Apr/May 2017 teams this weekend league - even played a June
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are they actually new accounts? Only way to tell is the club established date. These sort of gamertags just mean that they couldn't be bothered to think of one of their own and went for a randomly generated one
  • Azof
    15592 posts World Class
    Are they actually new accounts? Only way to tell is the club established date. These sort of gamertags just mean that they couldn't be bothered to think of one of their own and went for a randomly generated one

If you are gonna drop a fortune to afford the very best players you think they would come up with something other than the default GT
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azof wrote: »

If you are gonna drop a fortune to afford the very best players you think they would come up with something other than the default GT

Imagination isn't a strong point for the majority of the FUT community.
  • EddieFicio
    20559 posts Club Captain

They also have EST Date of april/may/feb, deffo bought accounts or coins.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up

Very well said sir.

Couldnt be more accurate
  • RadioShaq
    14686 posts Moderator
    Looks like ea did a ban wave but it also caught innocent people so they backed off.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »

This 100%. I laugh when I see "EST June 2017" and they have more of a "stacked" team than my teams combined.
  • Uberman
    15723 posts World Class
    edited June 2017
    Just bumping this - I just played a guy in singles est may 2017

This was his team

2496dee59f35f39d924325ba0ecc4961.jpg

- 2.7m coins value for an account est maybe even less than a month ago - I know he didn't earn it from champs because he was awful
  • DirtyDishFC
    11023 posts Moderator
    Yeah its annoying considering they are wiping people for taking advantage of marquee matchups and things like that
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional
    Seen loads of April, May 2017 established teams from default GT's with incredibly low gamerscore with absolutely bonkers teams. There's no way this is legit because it's so often I see it.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Wow, hold right there, cowboy! I might have a random GT + Feb. start date, but I have fought and bled for mah coins!!