Counter attacking

LuckyMagician
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As of late I've been finding that I'm being countered attacked quite a bit if I lose the ball going toward (bound to happen, I get that). But for some reason, I can't do the same to my opposition? I'll win the ball in the same manner, try to get it upfield as quick as possible and for some reason it feels like my opposition is already perfectly set to defend. What's going on here? Is it all in my head?

Comments

• Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ya I've noticed this as well. Feels like their defense never leaves the edge of their box, and don't forget the relentless pressure where you break a sweat just trying to find a pass. And when you do create that chance, smalling always manages to get his big toe in the way and blocks the shot. Or your player somehow hits the post. And again hits the post. It's crazy out there.
  • LuckyMagician
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Ya I've noticed this as well. Feels like their defense never leaves the edge of their box, and don't forget the relentless pressure where you break a sweat just trying to find a pass. And when you do create that chance, smalling always manages to get his big toe in the way and blocks the shot. Or your player somehow hits the post. And again hits the post. It's crazy out there.

It really is crazy man. The relentless pressure is honestly impossible to deal with sometimes. It feels like I have literally no options at times. I was actually looking at footage from previous fifas on YouTube and holy crap there's so much room to work with on the pitch
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    They are using players with high stamina and high aggression. You need the right players to play the way they do and be successful.
  • DeanoZoff
    4376 posts National Call-Up
    Either full on high pressure without stamina draining or 4321 with low pressure and 7 players set to stay back with the front 3 set to get in behind and press back line.

Boring as f
  • LuckyMagician
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Either full on high pressure without stamina draining or 4321 with low pressure and 7 players set to stay back with the front 3 set to get in behind and press back line.

Boring as f

Really hope they do something about it on 18 man. It's unrealistically and so tiring having to break down these defensive, high pressure teams