Calcio A TOTS Reviews

wizardoffire
930 posts Professional
Whos good? whos not? Who is under priced for how they perform?

Post your reviews and opinions, Ill try and do my best to contribute when I actually pack someone (Fazio just doesnt count :lol:)

Comments

• AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    TOTS Keita has been sick so far for me (8 games)
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    I tried Immobile for 3 games and he was really good. But it was 3 games so don't take my word for it.
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    AdrianV wrote: »
    What was his record and where were you playing him
    Java wrote: »
    I tried Immobile for 3 games and he was really good. But it was 3 games so don't take my word for it.
    How did he get on the scoresheet, I was looking at him and thinking he might be one of the better striker options and one of the cheaper
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    Dybala, higuain, mertens - didn't try these because looking at futhead there's no real difference to their informs because all the stats that matter were pretty close to being maxed out anyways. Dybala is a must have as left striker - scores from ridiculous angles with his left foot all the time

Hamsik - feel he's a little faster than the 88 version. Gets around the field more but if you can't afford him the 88 is pretty beastly too

Sandro, koulibaly - big difference from their nif (didn't use their informs) Sandro turns sharper with the ball and has scored a few from the corner of the penalty box. Koulibaly wins more tackles, also wins the ball back from behind when the opponent is shielding a lot more than any other defender I've used
  • AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    Don't remember his record. But it was something like 4 goals and 6 assists I think. But note that half of the games I got a rage quit before halftime. I play him LF in 4321
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Mertens seemed far too weak.

Dyabla seem Brillant
  • ha032742
    37958 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Balde Keita has been seriously good so far...rapid, strong and his composure (if it does anything) didn't seem to matter as he scored some crucial goals in WL tonight for me. Thumbs up from me :)
  • Yetko
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    Biglia: does the job
    Just bought mertens 7games 4goals 4 assists all in WL with huge lags,missed too many one on ones v keeper.i had 90 before they feel same for me
    Donnaruma:tried most serie a keepers,this one is better than all for now
  • Clancy
    8299 posts League Winner
    I got chiellini, Sandro, koulibaly, and Salah

They are all outstanding, noticeably better then their next highest rated card. Soooo good
  • BO0OM
    3727 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    Higuain > Dybala TOTS, but both are insane!! I'm surprised by the perfomance of biglia as a super sub he is really solid!
    Alex Sandro best left back in the game

Tots Donnaruma? I hate this snake for betraying us but damn he is saving things that no other gk saved for me.
  • Retro1989
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    Only based on 10 games.

Immobile - Clinical in the box, good passing, feels slightly clunky (even though his Agility and Balance are high)

Hamsik - Awesome, great passing, defending, shooting. Perfect CM.

Khedira - Solid defensive CM, always in the right area and bullies people off the ball. Stamina though maybe an issue if you go into extra time.

Sandro - Pace feels the same as his NIF to me but everything else is a massive improvement.

Koulibaly - Easily top 3 CB's i've used this year, have a CB with this strength, height and agility/balance is just unfair for anyone playing against him. Only negative is the High/High work rates, sometimes (Once or twice a game) he will be hanging about in midfield for a few seconds.

Donnarumma - All GK's are dodgy this year so it's hard to review any of them. In one game he made 14 saves, in another he made 3 and let in 6 goals. He very rarely caught anything, he preferred to punch or parry shots but this is to be expected from Acrobatic GK's.

• Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    AdrianV wrote: »
    What was his record and where were you playing him
    Java wrote: »
    How did he get on the scoresheet, I was looking at him and thinking he might be one of the better striker options and one of the cheaper

One goal was a finesse shot from with his left from outside of the box, and the others were low drivens with his right I think. He seemed very agile and pacey which is good. I will buy him back later. I had to sell him because I got him for 460k during the first hour and sold for 500k. Didn't want to lose money
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Quick reviews of the players I got (Finally got some luck) all packed except Gomez and Sandro. Only 6-10 games with all cards so this review isn't completely accurate, But just what I feel so far with them. Used previous versions of each player alot so I should notice a difference.

Dybala- Feels great have the TOTGS version and so far the TOTS feels like an inprovement. Biggest things i've noticed is his acceleration and strength. Scoring some crazy goals with him. Anyone worried about his 3* WF it's not an issue since he has the avoids WF trait. 10/10

Gomez- Feels like a letdown so far, Don't feel much different to the 87 version. A little sluggish and really weak. 7/10

Icardi: Pace upgrade feels huge and his finishing is on par with my TOTS Ibra. Love this card so far. 10/10

Sandro: Not noticing a big difference between TOTS and MOTM unfortunately. One of my most anticipated cards, I may buy back the MOTM and sell. 8/10

Koulibaly: Easily the best CB i've used this year, Only 6 games with him but he feels really OP. H/H Workrates not an issue so far. Used his previous version but I just forgot how massive he is and what a huge difference he makes countering aeriel threats. 10/10
  • Delboy13710
    7535 posts League Winner
    Insigne is so good he's face up dribbling its like ice skating around players smooth dribbling
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    Dybala is really good - 10/10
    Khedira is pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tbh.. 6/10
    All Higuain cards are the same. 7/10
    Sandro is good.. 9/10
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Biglia: 9/10 really suprised me in positive way (packed )
    Buffon: 9/10 Best calcio A keeper available
  • HishamAyman
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    Alex sandro: 10/10 for me, he is just great
    Belotti: 9/10 if you use him as a super sub
    Immobile:15/10 unbelievable, been my fav striker since his 88 card and after I got this, just wow.
    Chiellini: the card is a 10/10, but I would just get 86 manolas since both do the same job if you are out of cash
  • Matn22
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Immobile:15/10 unbelievable, been my fav striker since his 88 card and after I got this, just wow.
    Chiellini: the card is a 10/10, but I would just get 86 manolas since both do the same job if you are out of cash

What is you chem style for immobile? He's a major let down for me atm.

Biglia is incredible though and also hamsik bangs a lot of goals in as a cam. Keita is just so strong and fast, only his finishing lets me down sometimes but i take it
  • HishamAyman
    Matn22 wrote: »

Biglia is incredible though and also hamsik bangs a lot of goals in as a cam. Keita is just so strong and fast, only his finishing lets me down sometimes but i take it
    Hawk
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero

how big of an upgrade would you say immobile is over the 88 version?
    his NIF was my best striker this year, but unless his TOTS drops another like 80k i can't afford him.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2017
    Matn22 wrote: »

He's brilliant for me. Looking at his IG stats I put an engine on him having had a hawk and now he is complete (he really doesn't need his shooting stats increased and the engine ups his balance). 10/10
  • HishamAyman
    bgp1845 wrote: »

how big of an upgrade would you say immobile is over the 88 version?
    his NIF was my best striker this year, but unless his TOTS drops another like 80k i can't afford him.

Much more agile and pretty fast with the 95 sprint speed. Obvious improve in strength as well
  • Richehb1
    986 posts Professional
    My reviews of players:

Biglia- Goes missing. Auto lunges and misses the ball more than anyone else I've used. Passing is poor. Would give a 4/10

Belotti- Excellent. Feels smooth, dribbling is excellent, good hold up play. However sometimes doesn't make runs and although he scores a lot, he misses a few chances from positions in the box. 9/10

Immobile- Deadly shot, wins headers. However seems to be a bit sluggish and gets tackled as a result. 8/10

Also got dzeko but not tried yet
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Icardi is a perfect lone striker. Fast and perfect finishing.

Best thing is his ball control ..can just fire a through ball into him and he'll control is perfectly to score.

Negative is shielding. Seems to get pushed too easily when trying to hold up the ball.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Packed:
    Fazio- hahaha 2how knows

Insigne - super sub as he doesn't fit my formation but feels smooth enough on the ball

Caldara- 1 sub appearance but felt decent tbh, will use him more

Bought
    Koulibaly- quite simply best defender I've used this year, can't imagine anyone could be better. Tank? Na, brick wall? Na. This dude is a fortress

Hamsik- excellent CM, plenty of strength and pace, always seems to find his target with a pass. Unfortunately not really had many shooting opportunities with him.

Immobile- the card I wanted most, but my biggest letdown if I'm honest.
    His 88 has probably been my favourite player this year, maybe I'm expecting too much from him. Only scored a couple goals with him out 6/7 games. His link up play is decent tbf, and set afew up. Just stuck an engine on him and gonna persevere for abit longer
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    Damn 350k for Keita. 400k for Immobile. So much for my Lazio dream team
  • AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    Caldara is the GOAT
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    Mertens - 10/10 if you know how to play with him. Similar to the 89 version but you can definitely feel the physical upgrade. He's not gonna push off Smalling 10/10 but he can do it every so often and doesn't get rekt at the slightest touch anymore.
    Insigne - 9/10. Very, very good, but the 3* weak foot is pretty trash.
    Alex Sandro - 9/10. He's really quick, strong, good at dribbling, etc. but he seems to be out of position too much.
    Dzeko - 5/10. Keep in mind, I only used him once, but he p'd me off enough in that one game. He's ridiculously stiff, he's slow and I got 2 really, really clear cut chances on his weak foot (4*) and he sliced both of them terribly wide. He's the only one I packed untradable as well lol So disappointing.
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Mertens - 10/10 if you know how to play with him. Similar to the 89 version but you can definitely feel the physical upgrade. He's not gonna push off Smalling 10/10 but he can do it every so often and doesn't get rekt at the slightest touch anymore.
    Alex Sandro - 9/10. He's really quick, strong, good at dribbling, etc. but he seems to be out of position too much.
    Dzeko - 5/10. Keep in mind, I only used him once, but he p'd me off enough in that one game. He's ridiculously stiff, he's slow and I got 2 really, really clear cut chances on his weak foot (4*) and he sliced both of them terribly wide. He's the only one I packed untradable as well lol So disappointing.

You love your Mertens' special cards this year don't you?

I would expect Dzeko to be stiff. Will still get him cause he's my boy but if you get a chance to try Immobile or Keita let me know. Most cards you recommended this year have been great for me

• Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    Dado BL wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

You love your Mertens' special cards this year don't you?

I would expect Dzeko to be stiff. Will still get him cause he's my boy but if you get a chance to try Immobile or Keita let me know. Most cards you recommended this year have been great for me

I expected Dzeko to not be the most agile player but he doesn't feel anywhere near 90+ dribbling. Doubt I'll ever try Keita or Immobile unless I pack them, so pray for EA to give them to me. :lol: