Can't score today, need some advice

Comments

• DonovanFan
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    DonovanFan wrote: »
    And I'm back to my non-scoring way. Just pummeled some guy for 14 shots over 115 minutes, every angle possible but couldn't put more than one past his GK. He scores on after a crazy angle shot rebounded off the bar right to his other striker for the tap in and then on his second shot of the game he scored a belter with Son. Meanwhile CR7, Messi and Suarez stumble over each other inside the box, block the other's shot or just put easy chances way wide. This game is killing me at times

Bro I told you you are getting handicapped reduce your team rating to under 85 and see

So you have a pop about driven shots because it's an exploit then suggest he gets his team under 85..... So C'mon are you option 1 or option 2 :joy:

What u just said makes no sense bro

@DonovanFan

exploit verb (USE WELL)

To use something in a way that helps you:
    Example: We need to make sure that we exploit our resources as fully as possible.

It cannot apply to driven shots & not be applied to bronze benching, in fact I would argue that bronze benching would be far more on an exploit (if it actually worked)

Lmao you just proved my case against you so dumb lol
  • DonovanFan
    In case you don't understand you advocate ( maybe u should look that up too) using an unstoppable shoo which makes it an exploit.
  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class
    And I'm back to my non-scoring way. Just pummeled some guy for 14 shots over 115 minutes, every angle possible but couldn't put more than one past his GK. He scores on after a crazy angle shot rebounded off the bar right to his other striker for the tap in and then on his second shot of the game he scored a belter with Son. Meanwhile CR7, Messi and Suarez stumble over each other inside the box, block the other's shot or just put easy chances way wide. This game is killing me at times

Bro I told you you are getting handicapped reduce your team rating to under 85 and see

So you have a pop about driven shots because it's an exploit then suggest he gets his team under 85..... So C'mon are you option 1 or option 2 :joy:

@DonovanFan

exploit verb (USE WELL)

Example: We need to make sure that we exploit our resources as fully as possible.

It cannot apply to driven shots & not be applied to bronze benching, in fact I would argue that bronze benching would be far more on an exploit (if it actually worked)

Yes, that's exactly what it shows. A certain type of shot is more of an exploit than trying trick the game engine.

I do worry about the next generation
  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class
    In case you don't understand you advocate ( maybe u should look that up too) using an unstoppable shoo which makes it an exploit.

Have I said driven shot is not an exploit? And I'm the dumb one :joy:
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    Don't worry guys, Ronaldo finally broke his funk and scored this one for me late last night:

https://streamable.com/642ss

• DonovanFan

@DonovanFan

exploit verb (USE WELL)

Yes, that's exactly what it shows. A certain type of shot is more of an exploit than trying trick the game engine.

Sigh if someone really thinks the sky is red I sure can't talk them into it being blue
  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class

@DonovanFan

exploit verb (USE WELL)

Sigh if someone really thinks the sky is red I sure can't talk them into it being blue

You are spot on. You can't claim one is an exploit & the other isn't, especially if you feel bronze benching gives you a big advantage over those that don't.

Again, where did I say the driven shot wasn't an exploit?
  • Sandz
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i managed to scrape gold 3 this weeknd after loosing 10 to 15 games in a row because of this input delay bro. i gave up eventually