Pace not calculated correctly on the front of TOTS cards

jonagravy
68 posts Park Captain
edited June 2017
All in game examples not third party sites which aren't usually exact on stats.

EA LOGIC...
95 Aubameyang 97 acceleration 99 sprint speed =99 makes no sense also no pace upgrade from his last upgraded card which also said 99 pace and had these exact same stats 97 accel 99 sprint

91 Dembélé 97 acceleration 99 sprint speed =99 pace makes no sense

89 Werner 99 acceleration 98 sprint speed = 98 pace *correctly calculated

91 Mané 99 acceleration 97 sprint speed =99 makes no sense also no pace upgrade from his last upgraded card which also said 99 pace and had these exact same stats 99 accel 97 sprint

87 Izquierdo 99 acceleration 98 sprint speed =99 pace but Werner has same stats in pace but was 98 ok then..

I can get lots more examples up but unless somehow agility or balance is calculated into pace then nothing explains how Izquierdo has more pace then Werner on the front values on these two cards apart from that their irrelevant as the colour put on these TOTS cards and there is no formula or algorithm and EA just slap 99 pace on everything to get you to open more packs and falsely advertise.
Post edited by jonagravy on

Comments

• You would have to check his stats as I don't know what his pace is but my MOTM Sane with Hawk feels like fastest player I have used all year!

POTM hazard however feels so slow for me I had to stop using him.

Feel like since we are hitting the 99 stat mark so often these days they should increase the maximum a player can reach to say 200 and only the best special cards will push into them brackets.