TOTS Immobile or TOTS Icardi?

snoikdonk
1504 posts Play-Off Hero
I'm torn between the 2 to partner 91 Dybala up top... who do you think will be better and why?

Comments

• Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    HIGUAIN does better than both but Gomes instead and play with both of them as CAM
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15932 posts World Class
    I'd love immobile
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Personally I'm really wanting immobile. He's been fantastic for me all year. Can't really tell you why, but I've tried every striker from serie a, every icardi and every higgi, but I'd take immobile any day
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15932 posts World Class
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Personally I'm really wanting immobile. He's been fantastic for me all year. Can't really tell you why, but I've tried every striker from serie a, every icardi and every higgi, but I'd take immobile any day

If it was last year I'd say Icardi but hated him this year, immobile is a beast tho
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    HIGUAIN does better than both but Gomes instead and play with both of them as CAM

Thanks but this really doesn't answer my question :lol:
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up

If it was last year I'd say Icardi but hated him this year, immobile is a beast tho

Same. I dunno how many times I've bought icardi this year. Really wanted to get him playing as I loved his tots last year.
    It's just not happened at all
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15932 posts World Class

Same. I dunno how many times I've bought icardi this year. Really wanted to get him playing as I loved his tots last year.
    It's just not happened at all

Agreed, I even pulled the 88 version in the untradeable sbc.....he was garbage for me and I recycled him in it :D
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    snoikdonk wrote: »

Well I meant you can buy HIGUAIN 93 rated and keep your DYBALA and buy Gomes as CAM will work better and perfect chemistry
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15932 posts World Class
    Striker balde 85 is incredible at striker or cam positions.....just throwing this out there for the OP
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    snoikdonk wrote: »

Well I meant you can buy HIGUAIN 93 rated and keep your DYBALA and buy Gomes as CAM will work better and perfect chemistry

Aaah... no, I've hated Hig for the last 2 years in FUT and have 90 Mertens @ CAM. It's Immobile or Icardi to replace 87 Perisic. Thanks though!
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Striker balde 85 is incredible at striker or cam positions.....just throwing this out there for the OP

Cheers... I've used him and have found Perisic to be brilliant @ ST. I'm kinda doubtful any TOTS can be better but will give it go and hopefully be surprised.
  • rensstyle
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    i think im going to get immobile to partner up with dybala
    loved his 85/86 if at the beginning of this year