EA, please fire the guy who invented this!

Arayas
266 posts Sunday League Hero
What is the reason and what is the motivation to steal all the money from the winnings, in career mode?
Who belived this is a good ideea and implemented in the game?
What is the motivation for me as a manager to win something? Why bother with competitions when i know
the next year budget will be the same?
There are people in devs team who are that stwoopid to even think that? This is your level of inteligence?
o.m.g!

Comments

• Praidon
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Now the other team Can kick you down in the penalty field and i only have to point a finger. Thats enough for s penalty against me. Wow just wow .

And the other areas of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Its just like searching for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ . The more you find the more ❤️❤️❤️❤️ IT is
  • Praidon
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I really believed that the carrer mode was Better then online. Well it is . EA i Hope you her my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ point
  • Arayas
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Man, how come EA implement only trash in the game? The career mode need so much improvement and THIS is the answer? Budget rip off? Why? Devs brains are that damaged? Hello!!!! Real world? Big teams wont even bother with Europa League, because the money are small! And EA think i give a sheet about any competition for...nothing? No, so no career mode for me. No career mode, no FIFA for me. No FIFA for me, no money for EA.