Online Friendlies Improvements

Nate
2153 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm sure most on here enjoy playing their friends or games with forumers on here to practice or take a break from divs/WL but the online friendlies format needs changing. It should be like Kick Off where you can choose wether to end the match as a draw, go directly to penalties, do golden goal, or ET+ pens.

Would make running tournaments much better as well, speaking of which, wish they would add a custom tournament mode to UT but I'm sure that's a long way off.

Feel free to leave other suggestions, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Comments

• JGCramp
    1389 posts Professional
    I'm all for being able to customize tournaments with friends (don't see it happening) and choosing between ending the match as a draw, going directly to penalties, golden goal, or extra time and penalties.
  • ezb33
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2017
    It should give more rewards,too.I enjoy playing with my friends but it consumes lots of fitness and contacts cards.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    All these possibilities will affect interest to FUT - the main place of earnings for EA. So, forget.
  • Nate
    JGCramp wrote: »
    I'm all for being able to customize tournaments with friends (don't see it happening) and choosing between ending the match as a draw, going directly to penalties, golden goal, or extra time and penalties.

Good to hear!
    ezb33 wrote: »
    It should give more rewards,too.I enjoy playing with my friends but it consumes lots of fitness and contacts cards.

Yea I think it could work if they didn't count for anything, like no fitness lost, no contracts lost but also no coins gained so wouldn't be abused obviously
    All these possibilities will affect interest to FUT - the main place of earnings for EA. So, forget.

Well I mean this would be in the FUT mode is what I meant, would just be redoing the current friendlies model they have now
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    All they would have to add is private tourney with a password,just like online poker sites. Wouldn't be too difficult. Will never happen tho because it would make people happy.
  • Nate
    pob125 wrote: »
    All they would have to add is private tourney with a password,just like online poker sites. Wouldn't be too difficult. Will never happen tho because it would make people happy.

Would be great to see tbh, I know a lot of people would like to be able to bet coins but obviously that would never happen for obvious reasons but just regular friendly private tournaments would be amazing
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    I'd it's a private tourney with at least 4-6 players,a buy in wouldn't be an issue..they could even only allow FP to be used.so if you wanted a private tourney say 150fp entry or whatever you want.that way it would reduce the risk of coin transfer.