Packed tots Ronaldo!

shiaan
405 posts Sunday League Hero
I finished top 100 n got him a youtuber opened my pack tho check AlanAvi on youtube for the pack opening

Comments

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Congrats dude. If you don't mind me asking, why not open the pack yourself?
  • shiaan
    He contacted me seemed like a nice guy n if he packed someone good he would get much more subs and also ive packex utter rubbish so figured why not
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    toss him up for 2.6 for me pls
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    That all sounds so damn fishy lol. "Hey I'm YT'er so n so let me open your packs"
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    shiaan wrote: »
    He contacted me seemed like a nice guy n if he packed someone good he would get much more subs and also ive packex utter rubbish so figured why not

I hope looks out for you in some way. That is very kind of you to do that for him. Congrats on your Ronaldo.

• shiaan
    Obviously i checked if its true n stuff :neutral:
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    That all sounds so damn fishy lol. "Hey I'm YT'er so n so let me open your packs"

It isn't really like that. That dude is known, even to me and I don't go on YouTube, and he would be ded if he did something fishy.

• Kyranst
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow congrats man
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something

Did you really think he just gave him his information without looking him up? :joy:
  • Fab
    19472 posts World Class
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Did you get anything out of it?

a ronaldo would be good enough for me
  • Muzza11
    10917 posts Has That Special Something

Recognition?
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    Olleman wrote: »

Did you really think he just gave him his information without looking him up? :joy:

Did I say that? It's still somebody you have no clue about, YT'er or not.
    and @Pugzilla I get that, but at the same time we all know how people these days just lie about anything. So people could easily just say like "oh he scammed me out of my account over lies" etc. Ya know.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

@Bennn99 let me open your top 100 rewards. I should have my YouTube poppin by 2030 when you get to that level so we can both help each other out!
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017

and @Pugzilla I get that, but at the same time we all know how people these days just lie about anything. So people could easily just say like "oh he scammed me out of my account over lies" etc. Ya know.

True, but I hope a T100 would know better, but I get your point :);)
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

True, but I hope a T100 would know better, but I get your point :);)

Yeah, I guess I just don't see the point behind either person wanting to do it lol. I don't even trust my best of friends to know my account :joy: But either way OP that's a great pull.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    @shiaan where is the video? I went to be nice for ya and was going to link it in here assuming you didn't know how to. But it only shows two videos from the last couple of days and neither have a Ronaldo...
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

It isn't really like that. That dude is known, even to me and I don't go on YouTube, and he would be ded if he did something fishy.

Irrelevant really.
    Wouldn't be the first time somebody who is 'famous' on youtube scams somebody else.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Not saying this guy is btw
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    lol I'd be wanting money for that
  • Fab
    19472 posts World Class
    remember when kane ran off with the toty ronaldo good times maybe this lad will do the same
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    If anyone wants their top 100/elite packs opened next week let me know. I have around 40 YouTube subscribers
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Shane wrote: »
    If anyone wants their top 100/elite packs opened next week let me know. I have around 40 YouTube subscribers

@Shane if you had 50 I'd totally give you my XBL, FUT, and all my CC info as well. What a shame.
  • BcfcDale88
    6122 posts Big Money Move
    Would of been hilarious if he discarded him
  • Reus
    23510 posts Club Captain

@Shane if you had 50 I'd totally give you my XBL, FUT, and all my CC info as well. What a shame.

Doubt hed want your bronze 3 packs on his channel tbh
  • Adamski
    9993 posts Has That Special Something
    He contacted me the other week and I told him to do one politely. Trust nobody :D
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Reus wrote: »

Great tolling job bud. Didn't know I got B3 though must be confused with your own earnings :joy:
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats dude and I saw his video, his reaction were amazing as well!
  • Reus
    23510 posts Club Captain

Great tolling job bud. Didn't know I got B3 though must be confused with your own earnings :joy:

Thanks

The toll fee is £5
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    What is it with some YTers speaking perfectly fine American accents then suddenly become Spanish when pronouncing certain names? Really does my nut in :D
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

Thanks

The toll fee is £5

lol damn autocorrect always changes trolling to tolling Idk why.