Players you would like to see go out on loan next season

SH999
733 posts Semi-Pro
To get more playing time, more chances for informs, and better links.

I'd love to see Renato Sanches go to Ligue 1, or even back to Liga NOS for a season.

Comments

• Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    James, loved his Imotm and special cards in 14
  • Knowlesdinho
    10020 posts Has That Special Something
    Rashford because let's face it he's never going to get regular playing time under Jose "i'd rather buy than develop youth" Mourinho!
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    Rashford because let's face it he's never going to get regular playing time under Jose "i'd rather buy than develop youth" Mourinho!

He played 52 games this season..
  • YOLOT0URE
    6943 posts Big Money Move
    Gomes and tuanzebe to champ sides to get some minutes in proper games on the board
  • Daveofwales01
    8342 posts League Winner
    Blind and Jones, just so they are out of our team.
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited June 2017
    Ronan14 wrote: »

I'm a Man U fan and I can tell you that the vast majority of them were as a substitute or in a position that he shouldn't be playing.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

I'm a Man U fan and I can tell you that the vast majority of them were as a substitute in a position that he shouldn't be playing.

Hes 19, even if the majority were as a sub (they weren't) thats a hell of a game time.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Peter wrote: »

I'm a Man U fan and I can tell you that the vast majority of them were as a substitute in a position that he shouldn't be playing.

Hes 19, even if the majority were as a sub (they weren't) thats a hell of a game time.

I agree but I truly fear Mourinho did a lot of that to pacify Utd fans who are concerned that he will neglect the youth aspect of our team that we have been renowned for over the years.

He should be playing as a striker. He proved he was capable the season before.

I just can't stand Mourinho to be honest and never wanted him managing my team.
  • Knowlesdinho

Also I said as a sub or in a position that he shouldn't be playing.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Also I said as a sub or in a position that he shouldn't be playing.

There was no 'or' ;)
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited June 2017
    @Peter I'd actually amended it before your reply because I checked the stats and saw he'd had 32 apps in the prem with 16 as sub so it was 50/50 for the apps as subs bit (it felt like a lot less to me to be honest, but when your bored to tears watching your team repeat the same mistakes all season, things become a blur). In those appearances where he did start he was quite often taken off early in the second half.

I know he played more in the cups, but that's standard with youth these days.

I feel that he wasn't used the best that he could have been and I have a deep dislike of Mourinho.

Also if you don't believe me you can check that I edited the post at 7:03 around a minute after I wrote the comment. You replied at 7:04.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    mbappe keita naingolan and lemar on loan to arsenal
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    What do people expect from Jose? He played striker the season before because we didn't have Ibra. He was not good enough to start over Ibra

He got in the team often at Lw, up against players like Martial (Who is a better player imo)

Some people are just so anti Jose, doesn't play youth people complain, plays the youth and he's only doing it to pacify fans
    Knowing Jose he will play the team he thinks can win, not the one the fans want to see (Fellaini)
  • Knowlesdinho
    What do people expect from Jose? He played striker the season before because we didn't have Ibra. He was not good enough to start over Ibra

He got in the team often at Lw, up against players like Martial (Who is a better player imo)

Some people are just so anti Jose, doesn't play youth people complain, plays the youth and he's only doing it to pacify fans
    Knowing Jose he will play the team he thinks can win, not the one the fans want to see (Fellaini)

I like Fellaini. As for the team he thinks can win, that would be fine if he could kill a game, but he's been found out. All he does is get a goal and park the bus. I seriously believe that if he played fut champs he'd be number one on the scoreboard every week.

Ibrahimovic was good don't get me wrong, but the team was set up so that it was all about him so of course he was going to bang in some goals. We'll never know, but had the team been set up around Martial or Rashford it could have been the same for them.

It's not just the points you raise that I don't like about Mourinho...it's mainly his incessant whinging. When he's winning he's the sarcastic charmer, but when he's losing it's everybody else's fault but his. You should never berate your players publicly like he does when it was your tactics that failed.