just played Nacho in the DKT

Mattheos
1352 posts Professional
How did this happen? I thought you could only do it once.

Comments

• SeanDCFC
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are 2 tournaments, one that ran Monday and Tuesday and another that runs Wednesday and Thursday. He can be won twice.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    There are 2 tournaments, one that ran Monday and Tuesday and another that runs Wednesday and Thursday. He can be won twice.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know this.
  • cboz18
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah i played a guy in the final today that already had Nacho in his team. Felt even better winning 3-1 haha
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    cboz18 wrote: »
    Yeah i played a guy in the final today that already had Nacho in his team. Felt even better winning 3-1 haha

nice have you got around to using him?
  • CFCHenri
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    cboz18 wrote: »

If I didn't read that part, I thought OP meant he played Nacho Monreal in the DKT.
  • ozcs_69
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    he is a c*nt to have him and come and choke other players and stop them from getting him
  • Ishibum
    12396 posts Has That Special Something
    Did Nacho use his normal Ramos and Pique partnership?
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Did Nacho use his normal Ramos and Pique partnership?

Yeah he used Ramos with him.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    he is a c*nt to have him and come and choke other players and stop them from getting him

Yeah I lost on penalties to him in the 3rd round. Bloody frustrating but what can you do?
  • holdenwait
    56237 posts National Treasure
    me too.. but beat him in the semi, had ronaldo and messi up top too, ****... :D
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect

Blame EA for not including a tournament other than the DKT. They should have other things running during the week other than the DKT, since that is the only way to play a tournament atm.
  • LiamSully
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I don't have a problem with it.

It's a free high rated card to stick in the 84+ SBC

I think that's why they didn't have 2 tourneys last week for 90 rated Marquinhos
  • ml1dch
    1411 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »

I think that's why they didn't have 2 tourneys last week for 90 rated Marquinhos

They did. It was the same two as this week.
  • LiamSully
    ml1dch wrote: »

Oh, awkward :#

Well there was 1 player that only had 1 tourney, think it was 16 tries instead of 10
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something

Oh, awkward :#

Well there was 1 player that only had 1 tourney, think it was 16 tries instead of 10

Yes that was Marquinhos last week.
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional

They didn't
  • ml1dch
    1411 posts Professional
    KeepItUp wrote: »

They didn't

Looks like I was using an 83-rated team unnecessarily then.
  • LiamSully
    Glad I'm not losing my mind just yet

Anyway, I'm going for my second nacho now ;)
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    DeCaje wrote: »

Blame EA for not including a tournament other than the DKT. They should have other things running during the week other than the DKT, since that is the only way to play a tournament atm.

Exactly this.
    I've done both DKT to since I don't like seasons.. Used the second Nacho in a tradable totw 84+ SBC which gave me Guardado84 :/ . So I got around 11k for Nacho lol
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Colin32 wrote: »

Exactly this.
    I've done both DKT to since I don't like seasons.. Used the second Nacho in a tradable totw 84+ SBC which gave me Guardado84 :/ . So I got around 11k for Nacho lol

Yeah it's a loophole that EA need to close but until they do people will use it to their advantage.
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    Colin32 wrote: »

Exactly this.

Yep, I have been saying this since the first one, unfortunately, I only get time for a couple of games a day so I win it once and get lagged in the 2nd attempt or vice versa. I only managed to play 2 games this week so can only play it once and think I might submit that only one into the 84+ tradeable because I won't use it and have a few untradeables to get rid of
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Can you do co-op dkt?
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    I just lost the final to 90 rated Son with a PED card. Was winning 2-1, he equalized in the 90th with one of this cut back goals from the sideline, then scored when my defender when to retrieve the ball, Son sprinted in, tackled him & the ball rolled into my net.

I hate this **** stupid tournament.