Who is the most helpful streamer/youtuber?

1
TheBigLebowski
368 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2017
The one that helped me the most was Boras Legend, is there anyone who gives useful tips like that? Most channels I see just give away begginers tips, is there any who would give useful tips for gold 1/elite players?

Comments

  • Recoba
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    Dirty Mike
  • Nate
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boras is one of the best for sure. Krasi/Ovvy used to be better but their videos have gotten a tad clickbaity now with the titles but still some good info to be had there.

    I think Mike is pretty good too, explains things in a calm manner like Boras does and keeps it simple when doing tips and tricks videos, not a lot of filler clickbait stuff etc.

    JukeZ is another good one to watch, doesn't really have many tip videos besides the 41212-2 guide but obviously lots of gameplay to watch.
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Recoba wrote: »
    Dirty Mike
    Nate wrote: »
    Boras is one of the best for sure. Krasi/Ovvy used to be better but their videos have gotten a tad clickbaity now with the titles but still some good info to be had there.

    I think Mike is pretty good too, explains things in a calm manner like Boras does and keeps it simple when doing tips and tricks videos, not a lot of filler clickbait stuff etc.

    JukeZ is another good one to watch, doesn't really have many tip videos besides the 41212-2 guide but obviously lots of gameplay to watch.

    Cool I'll watch them later, Ovvy and Krasi titles are indeed clickbaity, every tutorial is the best thing in the game.
  • Pughy30
    25348 posts Player of the Year
    I'd say Boras
  • Nate
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    Recoba wrote: »
    Dirty Mike
    Nate wrote: »
    Boras is one of the best for sure. Krasi/Ovvy used to be better but their videos have gotten a tad clickbaity now with the titles but still some good info to be had there.

    I think Mike is pretty good too, explains things in a calm manner like Boras does and keeps it simple when doing tips and tricks videos, not a lot of filler clickbait stuff etc.

    JukeZ is another good one to watch, doesn't really have many tip videos besides the 41212-2 guide but obviously lots of gameplay to watch.

    Cool I'll watch them later, Ovvy and Krasi titles are indeed clickbaity, every tutorial is the best thing in the game.

    Yea mate I'd say after Boras, Mike is probably your best bet content wise
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    Nepenthez and Nick28T
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Nepenthez and Nick28T

    Rofl
  • Rolls-reus96
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    most helpful - Boras
    most enjoyable - Fuji
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boras - I emulated his play style yesterday, slow build up, kept the ball and waited for the killer pass, I won division two 7-0-0


    Nepenthez is a total dweeb
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nepenthez, if it wasn't for him I'd still be playing this game!
  • CR7BRUH
    3860 posts National Call-Up
    @Baddest_cubza_1 what video of his did u watch mate? Got a link
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    @Baddest_cubza_1 what video of his did u watch mate? Got a link

    It was just a video of him playing the winner of one of the tournaments, not a tutorial as such mate, I'll get the link tho, hang fire, I seen how he was playing and he was so composed and calm, that's what I tried to do rather than trying to score every time I had the ball
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Boras by a mile.

    He even tells you the things others hide. He tells you how to trigger runs and not really anyone else does that because they don't want you to know how to do it correctly.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boras also has a smoking hot sister!!
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    Boras,LDawg and Dirty Mike in my opinion.
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    Recoba wrote: »
    Dirty Mike
    Nate wrote: »
    Boras is one of the best for sure. Krasi/Ovvy used to be better but their videos have gotten a tad clickbaity now with the titles but still some good info to be had there.

    I think Mike is pretty good too, explains things in a calm manner like Boras does and keeps it simple when doing tips and tricks videos, not a lot of filler clickbait stuff etc.

    JukeZ is another good one to watch, doesn't really have many tip videos besides the 41212-2 guide but obviously lots of gameplay to watch.

    Cool I'll watch them later, Ovvy and Krasi titles are indeed clickbaity, every tutorial is the best thing in the game.

    lol exactly. "Impossible to defend skill," "impossible to stop shot", etc etc.

    Haven't heard of Bora. I'll have to check him out now.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13975 posts Has That Special Something
    Dan tdm
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    Dan tdm

    Gotta know how many diamonds I need to make a helmet ;)
  • YNWA1994NV
    1165 posts Professional
    I don't know about helpful (his videos are mostly pack openings and game play), but Fuji is easily the most enjoyable to watch. Would love to get a beer with that guy.
  • Carmen
    1118 posts Professional
    Everyone but Nick28T
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Dirty Mike probably has the most content for someone trying to "learn" FIFA. But Boras' vids have helped me more then anyone.

    I'm over the "watch me open packs" youtubers.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is Bateson still going?
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Is Bateson still going?

    Unfortunately.
  • Nate
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »
    I don't know about helpful (his videos are mostly pack openings and game play), but Fuji is easily the most enjoyable to watch. Would love to get a beer with that guy.

    Fuji does have nice commentary tbh
  • LVG1703
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Boras and AA9skillz
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Is Bateson still going?

    Unfortunately.
    Can't stand the guy
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Nepenthez and Nick28T

    Rofl
  • Safehands84
    3320 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa solved is very good, don't know the actually guys name.
    Boras also very good.

    I liked Patrick HD gaming but don't think he has done any videos since Fifa 16
  • LorenzoVc
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    most helpful - Boras
    most enjoyable - Fuji
    Couldn't agree more. Fuji is amazing and also a very decent player.
Sign In or Register to comment.