Tots seri or tots sanson

keyroy
1616 posts Play-Off Hero
edited June 2017
Anyone used both who would you recommend and why? Its in a midfield 3 next to motm matuidi and poty kante

Cheers
Post edited by keyroy on

Comments

• fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    Matuidi and Kante are tiny, if you use Seri you'll be dominated in the midfield.

Seri is amazing though, great shot, I would get rid of Matuidi put in Seri, and then put in a Pogba or a TOTS Fabinho to add height
  • Knollson
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm currently using both next to each other at CDM. Both are brilliant, what I like about Seri is that he feels quick, agile and covers the whole pitch, very similar to Kante. Sanson is slightly superior when it comes to his defensive and physical attributes.

So basically, you cant really go wrong with either one of them.
  • Alibongo
    1296 posts Professional
    I'm torn between Seri, Sanson and Cyprien. Can anyone give any insight into TOTS Cyprien, please?

The team would look something like this: https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/4557154

Thanks!
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    tphealy wrote: »
    Matuidi and Kante are tiny, if you use Seri you'll be dominated in the midfield.

Seri is amazing though, great shot, I would get rid of Matuidi put in Seri, and then put in a Pogba or a TOTS Fabinho to add height

Matiudi is untradeable so reluctamt to axe him. Was looking at fabinho as a possibility but was thinking the the trio may be a little to defensive
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    Sanson has incredible long shots
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    only issue i found was sansons stamina wasn't great around the 70-80th minute, if you spam your CDMs he wont see the full 90mins
  • Th3-j0keRc
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2017
    Seri wayy better than sanson

I actually use both in a 42121 (2) and seri outperform sanson in defending and attacking
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah iv went for seri, built this and gonna add tots carraso once i sell a few players

Screenshot_20170613-151219.png
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Cyprien is the best option, class in game.
  • Alibongo
    1296 posts Professional
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    TOTS Cyprien is the best option, class in game.

Great to hear. He's the one I'm contemplating using as he ticks all boxes for me chemwise and statwise.

What chemstyle do you use on him?