Weekend league Qualifiers...

Dez1888
1152 posts Professional
edited June 2017
Anyon know what the requirements are at the moment? Not been able to access my console for 2 weeks. Thanks guys.

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Right now team rating 83 max, all golds in starting 11 and subs.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Max 83 rated team bud
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    sooo if you cant access your console, what does it matter what the requirements are? :smiley:

ps. from Wednesday, there are no reuiqrement in the qualification
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the replies guys, appreciated.

@Chavez I'll be on it tonight so trying to make a team before I go on... limited time on Fifa these days thanks to my daughter :D

Edit - any limit to special cards?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    Can use as many special cards as you like.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Can use as many special cards as you like.

Thanks matey
  • Waspy
    Dez1888 wrote: »

@Chavez I'll be on it tonight so trying to make a team before I go on... limited time on Fifa these days thanks to my daughter :D

Ha ha ha ha ha in that boat fella albeit 2 boys instead!
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Waspy wrote: »

Christ knows how you manage any Fifa with 2, I barely have time with 1 haha! Currently have her sleeping on me as she's not well right now, Fifa may be off tonight after all :'(
  • Azz1982
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do you fellas get around the wife problem? I've got 2 kids and still play a few games a day but my wife absolutely despise Fifa. Threatens to snap the disk most days and it's only a matter of time til she does it.
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have a son, and a girlfriend I dont live with, its a ball ache trying to find time to squeeze in time to play fifa, I normally only have saturday nights to play WL :(
  • Waspy

Christ knows how you manage any Fifa with 2, I barely have time with 1 haha! Currently have her sleeping on me as she's not well right now, Fifa may be off tonight after all :'(

Well stranglely a little easier...... I pack the wife off to bed at around 10pmish as i'll do the last night feed ;-) Normally get a good hour maybe hour and a half...... Till i go into full tilt mode and have to turni it off and sort the lad out as he is only 5wks now.

Hope she gets well soon chap x
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    My missus hates Fifa too, hates me playing it but in all honesty I don't care if she hates it. I enjoy it, well sometimes haha!! I just tell her "I'm playing Fifa tonight", key is not to ask. Sometimes she gets annoyed but I still play it anyway. You need to lose a few battles to win the war though so keep that in mind lol.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional

Well stranglely a little easier...... I pack the wife off to bed at around 10pmish as i'll do the last night feed ;-) Normally get a good hour maybe hour and a half...... Till i go into full tilt mode and have to turni it off and sort the lad out as he is only 5wks now.

Hope she gets well soon chap x

That's a fresh one, congrats on the new arrival! Hope mum and baby are both well. I know how amazing it is and how blessed we are to be parents! Probably start trying for a 2nd some time soon too.

I get a chance to play if I'm up early at weekend, get up around 5am when everyone else is asleep and play a couple of hours.

Anyway, it's nearly midnight here in OZ and I'm up at 5:30, night all, peace.