Account Flagged for Irregular activity

9dal39
222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anybody getting this and having to work out a sum everytime on the webapp when your trying to list consumbles in bulk or anything like that lol? I've been listed contract cards to make some small change all morning and it keeps happening so annoying! suppose its good to prevent bots but still..

Comments

• RoosGianni
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Yep. I can't open bronze packs anymore because of this. After opening 10, it kicks me from the webapp.
  • Dodds
    7811 posts League Winner
    Just happened on my companion app.
  • 9dal39
    its so annoying I get its to stop bots but us real players are being affected now ive been kicked off about 8 times in the last 20 minutes trying to list cards.
  • Nen
    4365 posts Moderator
    They seem to have really kicked it up a notch recently.

I guess i will have to work at work now... grumble.
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    9dal39 wrote: »
    its so annoying I get its to stop bots but us real players are being affected now ive been kicked off about 8 times in the last 20 minutes trying to list cards.

Dont think they after you, there are people who sit 24/7 on the web/companion app, just to price fix, look at mm sbc or any other people price fix it instantly by prediction, its ok if you do it woth 5 players but some people do this with 100's of players, combine that with multiple people doing it.

Rewards should always be better from playing not trading.
  • 9dal39
    MysticM wrote: »

Dont think they after you, there are people who sit 24/7 on the web/companion app, just to price fix, look at mm sbc or any other people price fix it instantly by prediction, its ok if you do it woth 5 players but some people do this with 100's of players, combine that with multiple people doing it.

I agree with you but when little old me is trying to make a few K from contract cards its highly annoying! :)
    Nen wrote: »
    They seem to have really kicked it up a notch recently.

I guess i will have to work at work now... grumble.

I know the feeling, what can I do to avoid doing work now! :(
  • RoosGianni

Sorry but that's not true. Trading is a huge part of UT and you can do it in a hundred ways. A lot of people here make millions by legitimate trading. There are people who love the trading aspect more than playing the game itself. It's good the way it is. Just get rid of Abdul and his friends.
  • Whoman
    5406 posts Big Money Move

At most it would be 151 (maybe 155 if it`s 5 players), never "hundreds" as in "multiple hundred". You also fail to realize there is a whole lot of players operating firmly in between "price fixing" and "not bothering about the market".

I always have a full trade pile and i almost never have more than 5 of the same player, just as an example. I also spent like 4,5 hours a week on it and made a profit of 15 mio, so if you choose not to do this than that is your own personal choice/problem, just as it is my own personal choice/problem that i spend 5 hours on the market rather than playing weekend league for 30.
  • Diggy
    13631 posts Has That Special Something
    RoosGianni wrote: »

Sorry but that's not true. Trading is a huge part of UT and you can do it in a hundred ways. A lot of people here make millions by legitimate trading. There are people who love the trading aspect more than playing the game itself. It's good the way it is. Just get rid of Abdul and his friends.

Trading is been phased out by EA imo I've been banned for allegedly using a 3rd party program which I never did just traded a lot
  • RoosGianni
    Diggy wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »

Trading is been phased out by EA imo I've been banned for allegedly using a 3rd party program which I never did just traded a lot

I know but why is there a market system then? You aren't allowed to snipe players by EA, you aren't allowed to invest players by EA. They have to kill the real cheaters and not the people who trade a lot or invest in a ton of players.

EA their system doesn't work properly.
  • Whoman
    5406 posts Big Money Move
    For what it's worth, personally i wouldn't mind restrictions on volume (X amount of the same card) or flipping (no re-sale withing 12 hours). It just needs to be transparent and the same for everybody.
  • Diggy
    13631 posts Has That Special Something
    EA don't want us traders around they want us all to buy FIFA points the greed is unbelievable
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Testing for fifa 18.. Can't trade and gotta open packs..
  • Jay_Jay10
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolutely unbelievable if they're gonna do this to discourage/prevent trading
  • Jay_Jay10
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't even search a couple of players on the web app, what an absolute disgrace
  • knabco
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    ohh man this is annoying. have sbcs that require rare golds.. then get kicked for bidding on them! well done EA!
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Every few times I search for players it locks my account on my pc. Annoying....
  • Marge010
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep I'm having the exact same problem. It's really annoying and I'm worried I might get a coin wipe just for trading normally! So many people have been stung for not doing anything wrong. If this doesn't improve I won't be getting Fifa 18 as its pointless without ultimate team for me
  • Skorpio_King
    5059 posts Big Money Move
    Is this only happening on the webapp or also console?