Help me finish this Serie A team

Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
922 posts Semi-Pro
edited June 2017
So I have 430k to invest in two strikers &/or upgrades elsewhere on this Serie A team I built

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/4531981

I was thinking of just splashing it all on IF Dybala & 88 Perisic at 7 chem. That would leave me with 30k that I could use to upgrade elsewhere, but I'd also be spending half of my team's budget on two strikers. Not even sure if IF Dybala is that big of an upgrade either.

Other idea was to only get 88 Perisic & just go with NIF Dybala. Then use the rest of the 260k to make upgrades. I'd downgrade 90 Bonucci to either IF Tonelli or NIF Chiellini, upgrade IF Mario to 88 Hamsik, & 86 Gomez to his 87 version. Thoughts?

Comments

• Razer94
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    go with dybala and sif perisić ;)
  • Razer94 wrote: »

Hmm, that is interesting. I hear 88 Perisic is better though tbh.
  • Tlegendary
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    Why don't you wait till TOTS Serie A, maybe there are new players who you want?
  • fineusk
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buy 89 Hamsik put into CAM , buy Hig for one striker and move Gomez up
  • Dembelethat
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    90 mertens and any form of dybala
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    88immobile. You won't find a better striker for the coinage (fcukin musa doesn't count)
  • Tlegendary wrote: »

I definitely will mate, but they're probably going to be overpriced as **** tbh. Hope I'm wrong though & there are some quality sub-200kish players.

Do you think the price for this team will increase or decrease once the TOTS drops?
    fineusk wrote: »

Ooh alright, I like that idea. I'm open to it for sure
    Mertens goes for like 500k though. Maybe the 88 or 87 version on 7 chem, both are under 300k & 200k respectively.
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    88immobile. You won't find a better striker for the coinage (fcukin musa doesn't count)
    lol, true that. Honestly have never tried the attackers without 4/5* skills, but I may give him a go. Heard lot of good things about him & the high rated Icardi's.

I'm surprised at the lack of love for 87/88 Perisic & 86 Mertens here though. Hmm. Thanks for all the tips,,
    much appreciated
  • fineusk
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would of said see if you can do perisic by selling off on Gomez - all cash dependent but having
    Played with them all (4231-1) I think that Gomez is good compliment to Hig. Now of course any Mertens Dybala falls into that as well. Perisic I like in my mid foe some
    Reason
  • Tlegendary
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    Well depends on the price of the TOTS card of the player. How bigger the price difference between the highest IF and TOTS, the bigger is the chance of a rise of tijd highest IF. Simpele because the TOTS is not affordable for many players
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Tlegendary wrote: »

I definitely will mate, but they're probably going to be overpriced as **** tbh. Hope I'm wrong though & there are some quality sub-200kish players.

Do you think the price for this team will increase or decrease once the TOTS drops?
    fineusk wrote: »

Ooh alright, I like that idea. I'm open to it for sure
    Mertens goes for like 500k though. Maybe the 88 or 87 version on 7 chem, both are under 300k & 200k respectively.
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    lol, true that. Honestly have never tried the attackers without 4/5* skills, but I may give him a go. Heard lot of good things about him & the high rated Icardi's.

I'm surprised at the lack of love for 87/88 Perisic & 86 Mertens here though. Hmm. Thanks for all the tips,,
    much appreciated

Tried all the icardis upto 88, but non do anything for me what so ever, I wanted him to, I loved the guy last year, immobiles been my man this year tho.
    Perisic is really good, you'll find alot like him as striker. I'm currently using his 88 as a CM and he does the job for me.
    I'm sure 86 mertens is decent, but at this stage of the game, most of us are running the 89 or 90 version tbh
  • Amdp9
    2909 posts National Call-Up
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Razer94 wrote: »

This first comment is what I'd choose. 87 Perisic is great @ ST... haven't tried the 88 though.