Best ligue 1 CM?

RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
t55zyhugdy7sj.png

Need a RCM for my team and I have 150k.

Was looking at MOTM Tolisso and TOTS Sanson? Anyone who used both or can give a quick review about one of the two?

I change to a 41212(2) ingame.

Other suggestions are welcome but keep the chem in mind.

Comments

• CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Sanson is very solid, but unspectacular. He will be more defensive minded, I have rarely found him in a decent position for a shot in an RCM position.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    TOTS Verratti is amazing, 99 Agression and good long shots.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16148 posts World Class
    TOTS Tolisso is the best but obviously pricy. I like TOTS Cyprien a lot. Would say him, he's a Tolisso Lite, if you will
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks for the suggestions but the price can only be 150k max. Tots Cyprien looks decent.
  • ManTrain
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Tolisso is the best but obviously pricy. I like TOTS Cyprien a lot. Would say him, he's a Tolisso Lite, if you will

Prefer cyprian to Tolisso
  • Ulook92
    12452 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd go toliss RCM (he is a quality b2b player)

And TOTS Nzonzi at CCM
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    Seri for under 150k very similar to kante, cyprien a close second though.. both lots of fun making driving runs from deep, seri only tips cyprien as i found his finishing better. Havent used sanson though
  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Seri for under 150k very similar to kante, cyprien a close second though.. both lots of fun making driving runs from deep, seri only tips cyprien as i found his finishing better. Havent used sanson though

Seri is great. His free kicks are amazing.
  • Lemon0404
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seri is great going forward dribbling on point and cracking long shots, did find his defence work a bit dissapointing though and 2* skills can be an issue so depends what type of midfielder you want
  • therealmerk33
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seri and Cyprien are good and don't break the budget as much as tolisso
  • n2j2000
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cyprien > Seri
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tolisso for me, even his nif is incredibly solid. Debating upgrading to his motm. Tots looks well over priced.
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1052 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    TOTS Cyprien for me, TOTS Suri or TOTS Sanson next for sure. Tolisso is only better if it is TOTS version imo.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    How is verratti?
  • GL
    6340 posts Big Money Move
    TTAZ wrote: »
    How is verratti?

so so good. One of the best on the game