TOTS Aspas opinions?

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
Curious as to what other makes of him, I have him currently and he's been brilliant for me. I don't see many mention him around the forum.

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    4667 posts National Call-Up
    I packed him in the La Liga premium player packs untradeable, and use him as a sub and i think he's really good tbh!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I didn't like him at all
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    H/H
  • D i n k xD
    Santiago wrote: »
    H/H

Yep, same as Son. Both unreal.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Disagree
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Unreal card didn't expect him to perform anywhere near a 92 rated card but he actualy does,can't fault him,only thing is I find him a bit sluggish apart from that top notch Striker !
  • FISHFILLET01
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pack him twice as untradeable. he is very very good. I converted him as CAM and bring him on as a Sub
  • Reus
    23487 posts Club Captain
    @cyklon says he is top class
  • Cyklon
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's like Butra on roids
  • D i n k xD
    Cyklon wrote: »
    He's like Butra on roids

I've not used Butra, was tempted other day as I needed a link to Herrera, then I pack Carrasco and it changed all my plans
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I replaced Butra with Aspas who missed an open goal from 1 yard out on his debut...
  • D i n k xD
    XXSPCXXX wrote: »
    I replaced Butra with Aspas who missed an open goal from 1 yard out on his debut...

Git gud

Joking :D happens in this game. I put it down to button lag.
  • mypetfrog
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2017
    Any more thoughts on TOTS Aspas? What do we reckon his price will drop to on PS4 tomorrow night when rewards come out? Currently at 270k
  • Hippyboy6
    17149 posts World Class
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Any more thoughts on TOTS Aspas? What do we reckon his price will drop to on PS4 tomorrow night when rewards come out? Currently at 270k

Interesting question to ask in the xbox section :joy:
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    He is very very good. Using LCAM in 4231
  • mypetfrog
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Interesting question to ask in the xbox section :joy:

I know, but you guys are far more knowledgeable than the PS lot :cry::blush:
  • mypetfrog
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2017
    I EvO I wrote: »
    He is very very good. Using LCAM in 4231

Cheers. "Worth over 200k good" though?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Totks aspas was an amazing cam so tots should be too
  • D i n k xD
    Peter wrote: »

I have him Untradeable, subbed him on loads and he always scored that's why I tried TOTS and he's even better.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »

I have him Untradeable, subbed him on loads and he always scored that's why I tried TOTS and he's even better.

Outside of the left foot screamers are insane.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    For some reason I struggled with his IFs inside the box, would always miss or shoot right at keeper but it could of just been me. He was decent though as a playmaker and such, would imagine his TOTS would be great!
  • mypetfrog
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cheers, sounds good. Now to either nab him today or see if he'll drop at FUT Rewards time tomorrow night? Anyone think he'll drop 50k+ from current pricing?
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    Thats what i was advised by someone was to wait til thursday night. Im going to try to just snag filipe luis 88 IF, cant really afford his tots but just hoping the IF goes down as well with the rest of tots even more by tomorrow night.
  • FISHFILLET01
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed his Untradeable TOTS ... so so good easily worth over 200k. He does not give up and very strong on the ball
  • mypetfrog
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone just crazily posted him for 55k less than current price (220k on ps4 when he was going for 275k) so I nabbed him.... amazing. So even if he goes a bit lower tomorrow night I know the dip will be short lived (from previous FUT rewards snipes - ie about 15-30 minutes worth of low prices with intense competition). Anyway I'll just not look in case he goes crazy haha. Then again if he spikes again I might just sell for the profit and try tomorrow.... ;)
  • D i n k xD
    Someone just crazily posted him for 55k less than current price (220k on ps4 when he was going for 275k) so I nabbed him.... amazing. So even if he goes a bit lower tomorrow night I know the dip will be short lived (from previous FUT rewards snipes - ie about 15-30 minutes worth of low prices with intense competition). Anyway I'll just not look in case he goes crazy haha. Then again if he spikes again I might just sell for the profit and try tomorrow.... ;)

Nice pick up. Enjoy mate
  • LFC Simon 98
    19690 posts Club Captain
    Wouldn't stick him on corners anyway