OT: Baseball

ClintCommander
6973 posts Big Money Move
Anyone in this community outside the US fans? If so who's your team and favorite players?

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Orioles are my (hometown) team, but dont follow baseball all that closely
  • ClintCommander

Solid team in a tough division.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year

Yea always a battle in the East, and a lovely ballpark.
  • ClintCommander

Yea always a battle in the East, and a lovely ballpark.

Yeah it is. I'm absolutely disgusted Cincinnati tore down Crosley Feild. It was iconic.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    I know you said outside US, but Cards fan (born in St. Louis) living in KC so go to a fair number of Royals games
  • Pogba
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Astros fan, probably one of the few in so cal. Can't stand the Dodgers at all.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cubs
  • ClintCommander
    sounders3 wrote: »
    I know you said outside US, but Cards fan (born in St. Louis) living in KC so go to a fair number of Royals games
    tikitaka33 wrote: »
    Cubs

Where's the pirates fan and we got the whole NL Central here
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Cubs as well
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Twins. :heart:
  • ClintCommander

I have a signed 2014 Byron Buxton Bowman Red Ice Auto 14/25 Rookie

Best real card pull of my life
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Cubs

I'm a cards fan but be careful bringing us all out, could get a bit heated. I mean...we are the best/most competitive division in baseball :)
  • ClintCommander
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Cubs

I'm a cards fan but be careful bringing us all out, could get a bit heated. I mean...we are the best/most competitive division in baseball :)

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    U.S but Red Sox
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Cubs fan since the early 90s. Absolutely love watching baseball. I live in Columbus so I see them in Cincy often. Headed to D.C. At end of month go catch their series with Nats.
  • ClintCommander
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Cubs fan since the early 90s. Absolutely love watching baseball. I live in Columbus so I see them in Cincy often. Headed to D.C. At end of month go catch their series with Nats.

I'm sick of you people flooding great American ballpark with your shenanigans
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    ManTrain wrote: »

I'm sick of you people flooding great American ballpark with your shenanigans

Been flooding riverfront/GABP for 20 years. Wrigly south!
  • MaddMike3711
    edited June 2017

Damn man that's nice, he's been making some absolutely amazing plays in CF for us. :)
    I really hope that he can continue to improve and maybe be the next Kirby, because he really is a great guy. :)

Edit: always liked the Reds too since the Red Machine of Pete, Joe and Bench. You guys have had some fantastic teams.
  • Dead Whip
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Followed the Cubs since I was about 5

My dad is a huge fan, were from the UK, finally got to a game last year too l!
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cubs

You've got one here. My cousin pitched for them for 11 years and is in the broadcast booth now. We also suck again with Cutch falling off and Marte getting busted for roids. Marte screwed us there for years to come.
  • ClintCommander
    Worm wrote: »
    Cubs

You've got one here. My cousin pitched for them for 11 years and is in the broadcast booth now. We also suck again with Cutch falling off and Marte getting busted for roids. Marte screwed us there for years to come.

Marte is a freak of nature, Mcutchen on..err..roids..except he doesn't need them. Solid player if he get sorted out.
  • ClintCommander

Damn man that's nice, he's been making some absolutely amazing plays in CF for us. :)
    I really hope that he can continue to improve and maybe be the next Kirby, because he really is a great guy. :)

Edit: always liked the Reds too since the Red Machine of Pete, Joe and Bench. You guys have had some fantastic teams.

Best baseball team of all time= 1975-1976 Reds
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    Cubs

IMG_0236.jpg
    how to upload photos in internet
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Always been rooting for the Cubs. Wouldn't call myself a fan as I just don't have tons of time to watch their games because timezones.

Been watching alot though lately.
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    Worm wrote: »
    Cubs

Marte is a freak of nature, Mcutchen on..err..roids..except he doesn't need them. Solid player if he get sorted out.

You got those confused.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/sports/baseball/starling-marte-pittsburgh-pirates-suspended-steroids.html

Marte not so much a freak of nature.

My cousin
    8710-509244Fr.jpg

• VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    The Giants. Proper SF native.
  • AlexM1218
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Big Yanks fan. Nice little surprise so far this season. Hope they can make it last
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Orioles

I'm in the US though.
  • MaddMike3711
    MLB draft is today and Twins pick first, Reds picking second. It should be really interesting! :)
  • twinsdude5
    1604 posts Play-Off Hero

This.