OT: USA VS Mexico

wwffan99tx
700 posts Semi-Pro
Pretty entertaining game. That goal by Bradley was unbelievable. Mexico plays dirty though. Moreno should have been sent off in the 2nd minute for that blatant elbow.

Comments

• El_Nino97
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haha yea but USA just parking the bus
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    They badly want that 1 point at the least.
  • El_Nino97
    True still good game doe
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Maybe Altidore can come in and get the winner.
  • OTFbravo10
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Luis montes should've been called up
  • BOBBYFRAY
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Jozy Altidore STINKS! He's slower than an Alabama nose guard. He's useless.
  • CFCHenri
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Until Mexican players know how to shoot, they will never be feared. Their shooting is atrocious, noticed this since 07'
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah, Altidore leaves a lot to be desired. There has to be someone else they could call up and try.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Yeah, Altidore leaves a lot to be desired. There has to be someone else they could call up and try.

Do you watch a lot of USA games? He is incredible for the national team, our best striker by far (when healthy).
  • El_Nino97
    edited June 2017
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Until Mexican players know how to shoot, they will never be feared. Their shooting is atrocious, noticed this since 07'

Yea but who fears USA?
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino97 wrote: »

Yea who fears USA?

No one does, but the difference is that Mexico fans believe they're on the cusp of being an elite team (i.e. a World Cup contender).
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    wwffan99tx wrote: »

Do you watch a lot of USA games? He is incredible for the national team, our best striker by far (when healthy).

I don't watch a lot but I do know he is not the level you need to be successful in world football.

• El_Nino97

Yea who fears USA?

No one does, but the difference is that Mexico fans believe they're on the cusp of being an elite team (i.e. a World Cup contender).

thats true but im talking about US
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    That was a pretty bring game in the 2nd half tbh, PTB by US and Mexico can't make anything
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something

Yea who fears USA?

you mean like brazil? :D
  • El_Nino97
    joe666 wrote: »

Yea who fears USA?

you mean like brazil? :D
    Or England????
  • MexicanMario
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yea who fears USA?

HAHA Trust me, no one in Mexico believes that we are a World Cup contender. But, easily in the top 15 teams in the world.
    And USA players clearly fear Mexico if they are parking the bus the whole game. Only 4 players were attacking in a corner in the 15th minute.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move

Yea who fears USA?

HAHA Trust me, no one in Mexico believes that we are a World Cup contender. But, easily in the top 15 teams in the world.
    And USA players clearly fear Mexico if they are parking the bus the whole game. Only 4 players were attacking in a corner in the 15th minute.

Meh. A lot of guys that aren't starters started, completely different lineup and it was Azteca.
  • Vexco
    3357 posts National Call-Up

Yea who fears USA?

It's not fear, it's smart. It's foolish to go into Azteca and try to out-possess Mexico. You're playing for the point, not style.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017

Yea who fears USA?

So much this. Not to start a fight or anything but I always laugh when Mexico fans talk like they are going to win the next WC, at least people in the US know our team isnt great. :D
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up

Yea who fears USA?

This