Perrin tots love

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
He's one of the main Tots Ligue 1 players I wanted. (Already had sbc mbappe) did tons of the Sbc packs got him on the Thursday befre it ended.

Dude is everything I hoped he'd be. A wall on defense. Monster on corners. Passing and ball control is unreal for a CB.

Comments

• Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Yeah agree. Got him with tots glik and nothing gets past them
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    He is amazing, he got me Elite this weekend. Was losing in my second final game which I needed to win. In the 90th min, I get a free kick from miles out, pass it sideways to him and he hits in one of the best long shots I have scored on this FIFA. Win in ET. With an Anchor card is is the most complete defender in the game imo
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know! His is shooting and heading is unreal for a CB. Also that grey hair is money AF. As I can spot him anywhere on the field with a simple glance.
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    His SiF was amazing,
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    I know! His is shooting and heading is unreal for a CB. Also that grey hair is money AF. As I can spot him anywhere on the field with a simple glance.

Yeah exactly, he is always in shooting positions when I have corners, usually it always goes to my CB's on the edge of the area and they can never shoot properly, but with him I know I can hit it like I can with Pogba