Nah I am so done. Worst glitch I've ever seen. Part 2.

Argie8
7220 posts Big Money Move
edited June 2017
So yesterday I got absolutely screwed over by EA in one game with the worst glitch I'd ever seen. I assumed that would be the last of Ea pulling my pants down. But no. Look at this BS. Given as a goal kick

Lvc8h6f.gif[/img]

And I ended up losing the game because of it, to a near post corner of course. How can EA release such a broken game? Honestly. It's unbelievable.

Comments

• Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Wtf what was it called back for?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I get yesterday's but this looked like a good goal to me.
  • Argie8

It was given as a goal kick smh :'(
  • Argie8

Exactly! It was given as a goal kick
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    E
    S
    P
    O
    R
    T
    S
    R
    E
    A
    D
    Y
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Just gotta laugh it out if you can, so dumb
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »

Sorry I missed that bit...that was disallowed? What a joke. Give it a break mate and play something else. I'm on battlefront at the mo nice and chilled.
  • Argie8
    Blake wrote: »

This forum is a good place to vent and let out some frustration as you guys can appreciate the ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

What's worse is that I somehow missed two 1 on 1s as well with Son and the guy had Bendtner up front. So I really should have won regardless. Still annoying though innit
  • Argie8

Sorry I missed that bit...that was disallowed? What a joke. Give it a break mate and play something else. I'm on battlefront at the mo nice and chilled.

Yeah the game didnt register it as a goal. Unreal. In fairness, venting on this forum has calmed me down. Only got 4 games left. Then i can sack fifa off again and chill :smile:
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Blake wrote: »

This forum is a good place to vent and let out some frustration as you guys can appreciate the ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

What's worse is that I somehow missed two 1 on 1s as well with Son and the guy had Bendtner up front. So I really should have won regardless. Still annoying though innit

Lord Bendtner takes no prisoners.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    You've definitely had some shiz this weekend. Hope your next few games are ragers in your favour!!!

• Argie8
    You've definitely had some shiz this weekend. Hope your next few games are ragers in your favour!!!

Yup. Thanks, your words are like therapy. I can somewhat see the funny side now :lol:
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

Well that's just ridiculous, if that was me I think I'd be shopping for a new tv and controller
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    I've seen it all now. :|
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol what an absolute joke!
  • Argie8

Well that's just ridiculous, if that was me I think I'd be shopping for a new tv and controller

I was in shock. Like I honestly couldnt believe what I was seeing. I could have easily thrown my controller at the tv though tbf hahah
    Arachnid wrote: »
    n2j2000 wrote: »

Is EA a joke...or am i the joke for buying their game every year? real talk
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

I was in shock. Like I honestly couldnt believe what I was seeing. I could have easily thrown my controller at the tv though tbf hahah

I admire your restraint, don't think anything that happens in my games tonight can affect me now after seeing this.
  • Argie8

I admire your restraint, don't think anything that happens in my games tonight can affect me now after seeing this.

lmao well I'm glad i could be of assistance. good luck!
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

lmao well I'm glad i could be of assistance. good luck!

Thanks man lol, I'm done, got to 18 and that'll do, cba with delay and bs at this time.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    You think that's bad...How would you feel if this happened to you?

http://xboxclips.com/Baba+Lava/c9f835e6-7b51-41b9-94a0-94616f344369

That's what happens in some form with most of the goals in fifa. What happened to this guy is way worse, to score a goal, have clear cut evidence that it went in and it be given as a goal kick is terrible.

I get what your saying though, I've lost count of the goals I've conceded (and scored) due to tackle pin ball. It's almost pointless trying to tackle for the ball when it's near your goal because most of the time it will land straight back at your opponents feet.
  • Philip1979
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Send the clip to EA and don't hold you're breath on a reply.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    @Argie8 Tom on futhead will be starting to do Fifa weekly videos again soon. He talks about upcoming features etc for fifa 18 etc. Usually at the end he put's in a segment called BS of the week which is usually about goals glitch goals that have been conceded or keeper mess ups. I think your video would be worth sending to him to be shared with a few thousand people.
  • Philip1979
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Do you actually have the rest of the video that shows the goal kick being taken???
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Philip1979 wrote: »
    Do you actually have the rest of the video that shows the goal kick being taken???

You see the ball boy throw the ball back into the box for a goal kick and there's no celebration. You don't need anymore evidence.
  • Andybelfast
    11037 posts Has That Special Something
    WOW
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    It's gotta be down to some weird lag. It's about the 4th or 5th time I've seen something like this posted on here.
  • Andybelfast
    11037 posts Has That Special Something
    Runefang wrote: »
    It's gotta be down to some weird lag. It's about the 4th or 5th time I've seen something like this posted on here.

It shouldn't be in the game at all. I doubt it's lag it's just a broken piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon
    Runefang wrote: »

It's not lag, it's an animation ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up as far as I know. If he listens to the commentators they will say something about him missing the target/big chance/whatever, because based on RNG/shooting position and stuff like that the shot was registered as going wide, but the animation that was played was one of the ball going in.
  • DG4KH
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha thats amazing. Id be fuming.