The Dutch Jupiler league not in FIFA18

Supercorner24
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
The Dutch Jupiler league are not in FIFA 18, its the second league of Holland. Source is the twitterpage of the league.

Comments

• Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Not surprised as they don't even care for their top league either. 1 licensed stadium tells you that.
  • PedroMarcosFR
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    For the completeness, they're saying that FIFA18 is too early, but they are still talking about it with EA. The intention from both sides is positive, according to the league. Maybe next year. To be honest I rather have something like broadcast rights and the De Kuip and the PSV Stadium in the game than the Jupiler League.

Didn't expect it anyway. Pwalie86 is right above, I think the Eredivisie could do better than only one stadium, the game is very popular in the Netherlands. Hopefully something more for the Eredivisie this year...
  • Supercorner24
    For the completeness, they're saying that FIFA18 is too early, but they are still talking about it with EA. The intention from both sides is positive, according to the league. Maybe next year. To be honest I rather have something like broadcast rights and the De Kuip and the PSV Stadium in the game than the Jupiler League.

Didn't expect it anyway. Pwalie86 is right above, I think the Eredivisie could do better than only one stadium, the game is very popular in the Netherlands. Hopefully something more for the Eredivisie this year...

Thans and we hope on a better game next year.
  • fdemey
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Let's be honest. Why would they include dutch second league? That's just silly.

I'm from Belgium and I hardly play with belgian first league teams, let alone second league.

• Supercorner24
    Honest? The most Dutch people want it and thats enough! Or do you play from teams from Ireland?
  • fdemey
    90% of fifa players go for the 6 big leagues.
    Perhaps in career mode some start at the english 4th league.

Besides, EA would have to implement synthetic pitches for dutch teams. Entirely different physics.

"most dutch people" make up 0.01% of fifa players. investment/return is too low.
  • Supercorner24
    Thats your point! We have the ours and EA to! Next year! And mabye the Belgium to.
  • They should add the Jupiler League for sure. More detail in the dutch League should be added aswell. I dont know if the interest is not there or the money. A lot of people in the Netherlands will be looking forward to this addition. Mainly the offline seasons competition will be a lot more fun, with relegation and promotion. To conclude, EA please add the Jupliler League.
  • fdemey
    A lot or people will be looking forward to the Nepalese 3rd division too.

Let EA focus on fixing the essentials first, then we can talk about adding minor leagues.
  • fdemey wrote: »
    Let EA focus on fixing the essentials first, then we can talk about adding minor leagues.

Promotion and relegation is such a big part of what makes the game great that including national 2nd divisions is one of the essentials.