Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

49 Tackles, 0 fouls. Are there any refs in this game?

JGCramp
1387 posts Professional
I just finished two Pro Clubs matches. My opponents had 18 tackles and 0 fouls in the first, and 21 tackles and 0 fouls in the second.

In fairness, my squad had 22 and 0 in the first and 16 and 1 in the second.

So combined, 87 tackles and 1 foul. Seriously, EA. F*cking pathetic that you can't or won't improve the refs.

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Do you even know what a tackle is?
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional

Yes, I have a reasonably decent idea. I also know that fouls occur in matches. The numbers listed in my OP were the game stats that EA provided after the matches. I didn't just make them up. But like I mentioned in response to your comment to my other thread, sometimes after a match I post what's on my mind, and sometimes I do it when I'm frustrated about something in the game.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    JGCramp wrote: »

Yes, I have a reasonably decent idea. I also know that fouls occur in matches. The numbers listed in my OP were the game stats that EA provided after the matches. I didn't just make them up. But like I mentioned in response to your comment to my other thread, sometimes after a match I post what's on my mind, and sometimes I do it when I'm frustrated about something in the game.

Tackles aren't always fouls, it means that your opponent is actually good at the game genius
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    JGCramp wrote: »

Tackles aren't always fouls, it means that your opponent is actually good at the game genius

My apologies for lacking your genius, but even really great players should commit fouls. Look, none of this is worth arguing about or being insulting. So I respect your opinion on the matter. And believe me I know most players are better than me considering how often I lose!