Thoughts on 86 ST Martial?

Sanchezzzz
5009 posts Big Money Move
Post teams if possible, just looking for some inspiration!

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    Bump :p
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Overpriced imo might as well get 90 Son
  • Sanchezzzz
    edited June 2017
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    Overpriced imo might as well get 90 Son

Pairing him with son >:) Agree on the price though!
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Never used him, played against him last night for the first time and my defenders bounced off him like he had a force field around him.
  • Sanchezzzz
    Never used him, played against him last night for the first time and my defenders bounced off him like he had a force field around him.

This is how I imagine he would be tbh.
  • Cadey 5
    14211 posts Has That Special Something
    If you buy him let me know thinking of putting him up top with son and tots Ibra behind :D
  • Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    Just play his nif on 7 Chem
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    One of the best 300ks ive spent.. Around 200 games in, he has got a goal and game and around 80 assists.. Im average at the game aswell
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    He's very good
  • HAZARD_10
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    he is a GOAT
  • Yung
    11668 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm playing 4312 with Son and NIF Martial up top and I'd say save the 300k and spend elsewhere. The NIF is insane at 7 chem up top.
  • LeonidasJB
    21333 posts Club Captain
    :sleeping::sleeping:
    Martial, Son and Mane. The most boring and over used sweat fest players in FUT. I hate seeing any or all of them in my opponents team. 90% guaranteed the opponent will play like his life depends on it.
  • LeonidasJB
    21333 posts Club Captain
    Yung wrote: »
    I'm playing 4312 with Son and NIF Martial up top and I'd say save the 300k and spend elsewhere. The NIF is insane at 7 chem up top.

:tired_face::mask::disappointed:
  • Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Yung wrote: »

:tired_face::mask::disappointed:

• Muzza11
    13637 posts Has That Special Something
    Rubbish
  • Sanchezzzz
    Martial, Son and Mane. The most boring and over used sweat fest players in FUT. I hate seeing any or all of them in my opponents team. 90% guaranteed the opponent will play like his life depends on it.

I'm using Rob Holding at the back I can assure you certain parts of my team are "different" :#
  • Sanchezzzz
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    If you buy him let me know thinking of putting him up top with son and tots Ibra behind :D

I'll let you know @Cadey 5 he doesn't seem to have the best reviews but I may try him.
  • LeonidasJB
    21333 posts Club Captain
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

I'm using Rob Holding at the back I can assure you certain parts of my team are "different" :#

Rob holding?! Ok.
    Still though that front 3 screams 'I need this win so, so much!!'
  • CtldChaos
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him as a CF in a 433-5 and he is actually more effective than some much higher rated strikers. He has this perfect combination of 4* skills, 4* weakfoot, speed, shooting, passing, and physical that make him an utter nightmare for the defensive line. To give you an idea, I am beginning to prefer him to 91 Sanchez. Why? Bigger & more physical and the weak foot.

The team:

89 Son - 86 MArtial - TOTS Mane
    TOTS Eriksen - POTY Alli
    POTY Kante
    TOTS Alonso - TOTS Azp - TOTS Vert - SIF COleman
    TOTS Lloris
  • LeonidasJB
    21333 posts Club Captain
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    I have him as a CF in a 433-5 and he is actually more effective than some much higher rated strikers. He has this perfect combination of 4* skills, 4* weakfoot, speed, shooting, passing, and physical that make him an utter nightmare for the defensive line. To give you an idea, I am beginning to prefer him to 91 Sanchez. Why? Bigger & more physical and the weak foot.

The team:

89 Son - 86 MArtial - TOTS Mane
    TOTS Eriksen - POTY Alli
    POTY Kante
    TOTS Alonso - TOTS Azp - TOTS Vert - SIF COleman
    TOTS Lloris

:disappointed::sleeping:
  • killer xavi
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    One word from me:

Clinical

4 games, 11 goals. One game i quit so he didn't get any goals but this is it. Just bought him this morning as well
  • Rand0m Hero
    1164 posts Professional
    He's like a cheat code. Pace, strength, finishes with both feet, and 4 star skills. He's the complete package at striker.
  • Shaanxz
    23478 posts Club Captain
    Lacazette>>
  • ZoroFUT
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2017
    I bought him once he dropped and paired him with 86 MOTM Son and with 90 Son later. His stats with me is much less than Son's and he is over priced IMO, his positioning is not as good as it is shown. I didn't feel any difference between him and the NIF one. I would recommend IF Vardy with Son over him.
    Post edited by ZoroFUT on
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    felt no difference between him and the NIF tbh.
  • Sanchezzzz
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Rob holding?! Ok.
    Still though that front 3 screams 'I need this win so, so much!!'

I understand your points as I say similar things but I do wanna win :joy: I don't want my front three to scream "I WANNA TAKE PART"
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Iv played against him and son a few times this weekend league , to be honest they don't scare me, I didn't notice much difference from between him and his nif, great for speed freaks teams
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's good but doesn't have elite finishing, 92 aguero is better imo
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Best striker in the game for me. Better than TOTY Suarez and SIF Ron were for me
  • Muzza11
    13637 posts Has That Special Something
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Lacazette>>