The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

HELP! Which CAM? (First Poll!)

VICTAAAA
11199 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2017
Which CAM would you go with in this side? I've used Isco but only 2 matches and had ADP for a while and not used any version of Thiago. Who would you pick and why? Thanks!

VKxZdly.jpg
Post edited by VICTAAAA on

HELP! Which CAM? (First Poll!) 56 votes

TOTS Isco
28%
OoSUPERDANoOha032742samthederbyramOrange PrinceBrownie1524Runefangcatota21_NYG_21ethnickIbte10No_NaMeCarlos181KingdasIIIKOSTAFIKai9623LilyCollins 16 votes
TOTS Thiago
12%
MikeI EvO ILeonidasJBCornishLadpaw14Ibte10xHerdie 7 votes
ADP
48%
OllemanCandyRatSamuel Eto'oShanePJuked By Neymarmjs4pXxRichiexRichxXAntparry92Thockey47(2)kfcbucket21Nightwish04Carson_92KnowlesdinhoSanchezzzzPaawkyArgie8ShaunCPFCAndybelfastTimRUFC 27 votes
Other
10%
shaunlouisonVanBasten12Xx_iou_cheesecake_xXMaddMike3711Phil0501Mrhey31 6 votes

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10973 posts Has That Special Something
    ADP
    Goat
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    TOTS Isco
    Looks the best,only used adp out of those 3 though :joy:
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Other
    Bergkamp
  • VICTAAAA
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Isco, couldn't help but to take the profit earlier today, lol. Didn't really stand out (but only 2 matches) but did link play well.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    TOTS Isco
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

Isco, couldn't help but to take the profit earlier today, lol. Didn't really stand out (but only 2 matches) but did link play well.

Tots Alexis then :wink:
  • VICTAAAA

:heart: that'd be the dream but I don't want low chem. Anybody want to rework the side to fit in Sanchez (also has untradeable 90 Son and TOTS Kane)?

Neymar and IF Vidal at ST? :lol:
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    TOTS Isco

:heart: that'd be the dream but I don't want low chem. Anybody want to rework the side to fit in Sanchez (also has untradeable 90 Son and TOTS Kane)?

90 Vidal at st,swap ig to Sanchez at St,gullit cam and Vidal rcm! The dream :love:
    Oh and tots luis at left back
  • Fab
    19445 posts World Class
    i remember my first poll
  • VICTAAAA

90 Vidal at st,swap ig to Sanchez at St,gullit cam and Vidal rcm! The dream :love:

But I don't want to IG switch... EXTRMELY tempted though... wouldn't actually save much coin though, lol.
  • VICTAAAA
    Fab wrote: »
    i remember my first poll

#ReturnPolls2Fab
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    TOTS Isco

But I don't want to IG switch... EXTRMELY tempted though... wouldn't actually save much coin though, lol.

Switching a couple of players isn't too bad,doesn't take long. Changing formations is too much effort though :joy:
  • VICTAAAA

Switching a couple of players isn't too bad,doesn't take long. Changing formations is too much effort though :joy:

I actually can't even afford Sanchez and 97 Neymar, ugh
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    TOTS Isco

I actually can't even afford Sanchez and 97 Neymar, ugh

Why do you need neymar? Keep carrasco and get tots luis imo,luis looks amazing!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    ADP
    I'd keep Torres up top. Didn't really get on with him at first but he's been killing it lately for me, seems to finish everything. Mind you I've only used him for like 25 games though lol.
  • VICTAAAA
    I'd keep Torres up top. Didn't really get on with him at first but he's been killing it lately for me, seems to finish everything. Mind you I've only used him for like 25 games though lol.

I really like Torres, hes my favorite striker after Son (ugh, a Gooner liking a Spur, I feel dirty).
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other
    Tots Boudebouz, a Tots striker or Sbc El Shaawaray.
  • VICTAAAA
    TOTS Lukaku and TOTS KDB would work but I'm not a fan of the Everton man
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Isco
    His 90 is great
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    ADP
    #Firstpollhype!

:+1:
  • Antparry92
    18946 posts World Class
    ADP
    Why not go all legend?
  • VICTAAAA
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Why not go all legend?

I'm only 4 players short of going full legends but really don't see the point as I have that Marcelo is untradeable.
  • VICTAAAA
    No love for Thiago?
  • Olleman
    13576 posts Has That Special Something
    ADP
    ez
  • mjs4p
    ADP
    No love for Thiago?

5 star WF makes this an easy decision for me.
  • VICTAAAA
    Okay, looks like ADP gets back in. What's his price now?
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Isco

Isn't tots pizcek better then zanetti ? Found zanetti not as good this year
  • mjs4p
    ADP

I saw one for 609 earlier. That was the cheapest I've seen since rewards. He's been closer to 650ish the last 48 hours, but I would think low 600s is doable sometime tomorrow.
  • VICTAAAA
    ethnick wrote: »

Isn't tots pizcek better then zanetti ? Found zanetti not as good this year

Can't run Piszczek unless I change "Dave" out. Azpilicueta has been excellent, I can see him staying.
  • VICTAAAA
    mjs4p wrote: »

I saw one for 609 earlier. That was the cheapest I've seen since rewards. He's been closer to 650ish the last 48 hours, but I would think low 600s is doable sometime tomorrow.

Thank bud :+1: I'll keep an eye out
  • VICTAAAA
    @I Evo I Why Thiago?