Nah I am so done. Worst glitch I've ever seen

Argie8
7430 posts Big Money Move
Wasn't sure whether I should go into a game. Wish I hadn't now. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game EA. Just as I was doing well as well :'(

It was like this from the first minute.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Argie8/video/32315468

bqGCs4g.gif

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I'd say that's an improvement to witnessing the actual bs gameplay.
  • Argie8

pls this is no time for jokes
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Quit being so argy bargy. :trollface:

Seriously though, yeah that's pretty bad man. I would be really frustrated if that happened to me too. :/
  • Argie8

Seriously though, yeah that's pretty bad man. I would be really frustrated if that happened to me too. :/

Surprisingly thats the first time ive got that on this forum :lol:

It's unbelieveable how that can happen in this game. you should be able to appeal or something
  • Lee_JF
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had this a while back, turned out it was my membership that had ran out.. you checked that?
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Argie8 wrote: »

It's unbelieveable how that can happen in this game. you should be able to appeal or something
    Agreed, and even if you went on EA chat they would probably just give you an untradable 7.5k pack and tell you to be on your way.

It wasn't your fault that it happened just like those disconnects that always seem to come at the most in opportune times. There should really be a system put in place where if something happens like this and you have proof, that they can credit one more game back to your account.
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    happened to me once. The game is still going on you just can't see anything :joy:
  • Argie8
    Lee_JF wrote: »
    I had this a while back, turned out it was my membership that had ran out.. you checked that?

Yeah my membership doesnt run out until November!

Agreed, and even if you went on EA chat they would probably just give you an untradable 7.5k pack and tell you to be on your way.

It wasn't your fault that it happened just like those disconnects that always seem to come at the most in opportune times. There should really be a system put in place where if something happens like this and you have proof, that they can credit one more game back to your account.

I'm on chat as we speak haha :lol: I felt like i was on course for elite for the first time ever so I am desperate to get that game back. I know it wont happen though. Agreed, hopefully they might put something into the new fifa 18 where you can appeal as they are trying to make it into an esport so its essential their game actually works. I very much doubt they will though.
    Yoshi wrote: »
    happened to me once. The game is still going on you just can't see anything :joy:

Yeah exactly! I was just pressing B constantly hoping I would score hahaha
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    I've had 4 losses due to the terrible servers disconnecting me today. First two guys on chat assured me everything was fine and fobbed me off with some free packs. The third guy just said he wasn't going to beat around the bush and there's literally nothing that he can do. So their job is just to get rid of people with a few untradeable premiums, that's all you can get. Joke really when you're pushing for elite.
  • Argie8
    P wrote: »
    I've had 4 losses due to the terrible servers disconnecting me today. First two guys on chat assured me everything was fine and fobbed me off with some free packs. The third guy just said he wasn't going to beat around the bush and there's literally nothing that he can do. So their job is just to get rid of people with a few untradeable premiums, that's all you can get. Joke really when you're pushing for elite.

It's absolutely ridiculous. How can their game be so broken? The least they can do is give us our games back, otherwise they should be rewarding us with the prizes we would get
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    P wrote: »

It's absolutely ridiculous. How can their game be so broken? The least they can do is give us our games back, otherwise they should be rewarding us with the prizes we would get

100%. They should be able to check on WL and reimburse the game at the very least.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

pls this is no time for jokes

I find laughter is the best medicine when it comes to this game.