Tots LA Liga i tried...

sxckarma
3550 posts National Call-Up
ok last night purchased some to try them out...:
1) Casemiro (bought a 715 k) played as lcm in my 41212 (2), about 10 matches...didnt notice any difference with my untradable 88, seems even worst, so i sold him for 880 this morning.
2) Marcelo (bought at 400 k) best lb in game...i guess this is even better than 93 version since seems more balanced and not "Roaming " in the middle of nowhere ...great crossing from midfield.
3) N'zonzi played as cdm , probably the 2nd best cdm this year after tots pereira...if im loosing i put tots verratti in...
4) Isco (975 k) ....oh well i was "scaring" last night to use around 1 mil for this card i never used this year in any version...in the end i tried and he is for sure the best cam in game, so fun to play , great interceptions, infinite stamina, great shooting:)
5) Ronaldo sadly i had just 2 matches with him ...in 1 he didnt touch the ball , and i lost, in the other he scored an Hattrick and i won. Bought him for 3,2 mil not a great price, but i think im gonna end the game with this card.

on the bench i still have to try godin ( i packed ) and pique (bought for around 200 k) but since im using tots silva and marquinhos i dont even know if ill try them.

all the cards been tried in WL Champ with a 92 rated team on 16 matches actually got 9 wins.
Usually im a gold 3 player, so not that good player, but this round seems going better.

have fun guys

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Definitely don't agree with casemiro, i bought him last night and playing him at CCM in a 4321 and hes scored 4 goals in 4 games mostly from set pieces/1 rocket from 30yds, hes an absolute tank
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely don't agree with casemiro, i bought him last night and playing him at CCM in a 4321 and hes scored 4 goals in 4 games mostly from set pieces/1 rocket from 30yds, hes an absolute tank
    Oh well you had the 88?
    The 93 is worst and the 88 does everything ... just saying the 93 not worth the coins vs 88
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    sxckarma wrote: »
    Oh well you had the 88?
    The 93 is worst and the 88 does everything ... just saying the 93 not worth the coins vs 88

I've used every single version of casemiro and by far this 93 one feels the best, his pace has had a massive boost aswell
  • HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    I packed Griezmann, marcelo, filipe luis, and carrasco.
    You have to try griezmann, and filipe luis, he is much better than marcelo, you wont believe how good he is. You wont regret it. Also carrasco is really good but you have ronaldo :D
  • Thedudeabides
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    You have to try griezmann, and filipe luis, he is much better than marcelo, you wont believe how good he is. You wont regret it. Also carrasco is really good but you have ronaldo :D

Thats some great luck dude congrats, was that from the upgrade packs?
  • Thedudeabides
    Oh well you had the 88?

I've used every single version of casemiro and by far this 93 one feels the best, his pace has had a massive boost aswell

I have his 88 and looking to get the TOTS, hoping he drops to 650-675k.
  • HishamAyman

Thanks man, the premium La Liga packs yup
  • Thedudeabides

Thanks man, the premium La Liga packs yup

Ive only got Pique so far from about 25-30, and that was from a regular 2 player upgrade. How many have you done?
  • HishamAyman
    First like 10-15 got griezmann and marcelo, then the next 4 got filipe luis and carrasco, i decided then to stop because i was able to fit filipe luis carrasco and griezmann in my main team, only ones i wanted from La Liga :D probably will wait for serie a and continue packing
  • Thedudeabides
    First like 10-15 got griezmann and marcelo, then the next 4 got filipe luis and carrasco, i decided then to stop because i was able to fit filipe luis carrasco and griezmann in my main team, only ones i wanted from La Liga :D probably will wait for serie a and continue packing

Amazing return dude
  • Smallingator
    411 posts Sunday League Hero

I've opened around 60 since yesterday and haven't even got busquets haha wtf. How many do you reckon til my first blue? 200? Hahahah
  • Matt-027
    95 posts Park Captain
    Oh well you had the 88?

Agree with you but the 93 is better than the 88 but not a big improvement. So I kept the 88 one too and bought tots godin, oblak and nzonzi for the price of 93 casemiro ... and that was a huge and nice decision :
    - nzonzi rules the midfield, he does crazy thing in defense. A toty kante with height and strength.
    - godin is crazy too. A rock. With shadow he is as good as my toty ramos (that was a difficult test). Exit TOTY pique.
    - too soon to have an opinion on oblak but 600k difference with the de gea I sold yesterday seems a good reason to keep him. 1 goal against in 3 games but was stoppable ... made several good saves and the most important he seems to block balls
  • BO0OM
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    Matt-027 wrote: »
    Oh well you had the 88?

Agree with you but the 93 is better than the 88 but not a big improvement. So I kept the 88 one too and bought tots godin, oblak and nzonzi for the price of 93 casemiro ... and that was a huge and nice decision :
    - nzonzi rules the midfield, he does crazy thing in defense. A toty kante with height and strength.
    - godin is crazy too. A rock. With shadow he is as good as my toty ramos (that was a difficult test). Exit TOTY pique.
    - too soon to have an opinion on oblak but 600k difference with the de gea I sold yesterday seems a good reason to keep him. 1 goal against in 3 games but was stoppable ... made several good saves and the most important he seems to block balls

Good dicision in selling casemiro to afford these players but you cant compare kante to nzonzi
  • Cmarinho182
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is this pack luck. Couldn't pack no tots till now ffs.
  • cdbuck26
    3923 posts National Call-Up
    What the **** is this pack luck. Couldn't pack no tots till now ffs.