Tots werner

James123_afc
410 posts Sunday League Hero
Any opinions guys as to whether he is worth the coins or not, i have modeste 91 and keeping it but could do with a leading st for weekend league.

Comments

• James123_afc
    ?
  • Crossland
    4032 posts National Call-Up
    His composure lets him down a bit,but other than that he's quite good,like I say if he had good composure he'd be one of the best on the game
  • James123_afc
    Crossland wrote: »
    His composure lets him down a bit,but other than that he's quite good,like I say if he had good composure he'd be one of the best on the game

is he value for money?
  • Crossland
    4032 posts National Call-Up
    Crossland wrote: »

is he value for money?

If you can grab him at around 200k then yes I'd say he is
  • Smallingator
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was just thinking of picking him up for my squad haha. Just a bit sketchy about picking up cards who don't have great base cards now as I packed thauvin last week and he's nothing's special even though his stats make him better than 90 mertens and hero messi lol! wish I could get the 500k for him now :(
  • James123_afc
    I was just thinking of picking him up for my squad haha. Just a bit sketchy about picking up cards who don't have great base cards now as I packed thauvin last week and he's nothing's special even though his stats make him better than 90 mertens and hero messi lol! wish I could get the 500k for him now :(

i have modeste tots as my main striker who is quality 120 goals in 85 games etc i am keeoing him but also wanted to get werner just for sn ectra yard of pace for the WKL, i bought Werner and it seems his pace actuslly lets him down in ffront of goal like the base and informs probably due to his low composure too, hes an okay card but just doesnt seem all that.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only played against him twice. Didn't see a noticeable diffencre between him and what the 84 does for me. Could just be the players though.

Not a card like son or mbappe that I feel the card beat me on plays.
    (Again limited exposure though)
  • James123_afc
    Only played against him twice. Didn't see a noticeable diffencre between him and what the 84 does for me. Could just be the players though.

Not a card like son or mbappe that I feel the card beat me on plays.
    (Again limited exposure though)

I agree with that buddy.
  • HysxteriA
    2597 posts Fans' Favourite
    I loved him. Sometimes his M/M wasn't enough and he wouldn't make the run at times. His finishing is honestly next level though, ignore the composure.