Wow

LuckyMagician
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Some of the teams I've come up against this weekend league are absolutely sensational. Few full tots epl teams/full Ligue 1 teams. Beat half of them and lost half by a close margin. how do these people afford these teams? There's no way you could make that amount of money trading and they surely couldn't have made it playing WL (as i am a very average WL player)

Comments

• seabo
    1428 posts Play-Off Hero
    Time and money.
  • BOBBYFRAY
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Be on the lookout for my Super LIg team which cost less than 500K! It's lethal.
  • LuckyMagician
    @BOBBYFRAY upload a photo brother would love to see it
  • SBC Premium. Many are very lucky and they are able to pull out almost full TOTS team, spending 1-2 million
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    If you bronze packed all year and played 2,000 games without being stupid with your money you absolutely can have a 3M+ coin team by now...
  • LuckyMagician
    @D3ATHSQUAD I won't dispute what your saying at all, however the teams I'm talking about are 6mill+ I just don't see how you could aquire that sort of money with the method you mentioned
  • El_Nino97
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2017
    All pack luck mate. No money for me but I packed hazard 3x suarez 2 when they were worth quite a bit and forgot IF Ramos and untradable CR7
  • LFCKhalifa
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    @D3ATHSQUAD I won't dispute what your saying at all, however the teams I'm talking about are 6mill+ I just don't see how you could aquire that sort of money with the method you mentioned

Premium SBC pack luck, got Dembele tots, thauvin tots, tolisso tots, cyprien tots, kante tots, perreira tots and valencia tots + the marquinhos tots in my team all from pack luck and still Mané tots and al soma tots on the bench, i'd say i've spent about 500-600k on the SBCs... did about 15 la liga packs, not one walkout though
  • El_Nino97
    Nm 6 mil idk you have to be top100 weekly or spend lots of money n time. I only have like 2.4mill damn 6mil +
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Some people are good at trading, some people get lucky with packs, and some people spend a lot of time and money playing the game. Honestly it shouldn't matter if someone spent money or not, they got that team fairly.
  • seabo
    1428 posts Play-Off Hero
    With a lot of these SBCs there have also been more trade opportunities. If you happened to invest say 1 or 2 million into something successful you could easily get double your coins e.g. high rated IFs and 84 rated players when they were required for guaranteed TOTW packs or silver players for WL requirements that went from like 2k to 10k.
  • El_Nino97
    Yea true its cool to see some diversity now and some color in ultimate team
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Some of the teams I've come up against this weekend league are absolutely sensational. Few full tots epl teams/full Ligue 1 teams. Beat half of them and lost half by a close margin. how do these people afford these teams? There's no way you could make that amount of money trading and they surely couldn't have made it playing WL (as i am a very average WL player)

I haven't spent a penny and made 14m trading by January.
  • Libguy
    5004 posts Big Money Move
    You spend 5 or 6 thousand dollars opening packs. Like a boss.
  • Futfanatic
    13934 posts Has That Special Something
    I am somebody who has such a team. Did buy fifa points in the beginning to get me started but not hundreds or thousands of dollars lol. Played WL all year, average player. I make coins on the WL, trading, bronze method for a good while, SBC's, POTM investments, speculating on what the MM are going to be (weeks in advance), and buying in players massively. Made a lot on that when they started to give out those 1 totw player packs. Also a bit of filthy luck, I got SIF Alexis in a silver pack (true story).

For me all of this is even more fun than actually playing fifa. Doing all of this you can have a super team way earlier than now.
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    You are average WL player and you beat half of TOTS team and lost half by thin margin.

Something there is not aligned bro... you are too modest
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I have a full TOTS team, spent loads on fifa points, I have a very well paid job and Fifa is a hobby
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    There's no way you could make that amount of money trading

Well not with that attitude.

p2H9fKU.png
  • Thehubby
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    BOBBYFRAY wrote: »

do you have a pic
  • KingEric66
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    If you bronze packed all year and played 2,000 games without being stupid with your money you absolutely can have a 3M+ coin team by now...

this
  • BOBBYFRAY
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    @LuckyMagician 0AsnF4D.png

There you go. It's nothing too spectacular, but it sure does the job!

I guess I should add that Sneijder is the GOAT. Has more goals than Eto'o or Sow. He's a MONSTER when you put a Hunter on him. He breaks through with some great runs and his 5*WF is a huge difference maker.
  • BOBBYFRAY
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Thehubby wrote: »
    BOBBYFRAY wrote: »

do you have a pic

@Thehubby

0AsnF4D.png
  • Any tym7
    1386 posts Professional
    My transfer profit is over 40 mil im worth around 16 mil in coins .
    i dont spend money on fb and even if i wanted to spend money on this game i get nothing anyway everytime.
    Everything i have its all from trading cant say u cant do it from trading cause i did it. i find it harder to believe if u get rich from fp points then if u get rich trading tbh ea pack weights are criminal this year
  • LuckyMagician
    Fair enough all of you who have made that kind of money trading, didn't think it was possible but I take my hat off to you! Very impressive (don't have anything against anyone who buys Fifa points either, was just curious with what methods everyone took to afford there luxurious teams)
  • LuckyMagician
    @BOBBYFRAY great team for 500k, how good is Sow! My equal favourite ST this year to FUT Birthday Villa
  • BOBBYFRAY
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    @BOBBYFRAY great team for 500k, how good is Sow! My equal favourite ST this year to FUT Birthday Villa

He's very good!