The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

tots Isco

Alonsop
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 2017
How far do you guys think he'll drop to. He's currently at 1M. That is way to much for me to afford.

Comments

• El_Nino97
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2017
    TBH this TOTS sbc are cool but they f$&ked up the market. Idk probably 800k and wanted Casemiro but he will end up being 700k.
  • TurdFerguson
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    El_Nino97 wrote: »
    TBH this TOTS sbc are cool but they f$&ked up the market. Idk probably 800k and wanted Casemiro buy he will end up being 700k.
    yeah I've been saving and waiting for casemiro too, but 800k is absolutely ridiculous...im hoping he gets down to 600k or so, but I doubt it.
  • Alonsop
    TBH this TOTS sbc are cool but they f$&ked up the market. Idk probably 800k and wanted Casemiro buy he will end up being 700k.

Dang. I guess ill just keep the 90 rated IF and just improve around him.
  • Alonsop
    yeah I've been saving and waiting for casemiro too, but 800k is absolutely ridiculous...im hoping he gets down to 600k or so, but I doubt it.

If he goes to 600k ill buy him for sure
  • DarkRiku08
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm waiting on Carrasco, prices are insanely high at the moment :worried:
  • TurdFerguson
    DarkRiku08 wrote: »
    I'm waiting on Carrasco, prices are insanely high at the moment :worried:
    it was like this with L1 too, give it till thursday and ill bet you prices are down a good 25%
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got Isco for 800k but 1m is too good to turn down for him, just hoping it sells now
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Hmmm... looks like he'd make a good ST with a hawk chem
  • I don't think he will drop being Spanish and laliga. Only less than 10 of them at a time. Extremely hard to paxk
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    tots isco worth every coins of 1 mil...
    tots casemiro is sooo bad....the 88 plays much better, lucky i sold him this morning for 880 (bought at 715 yesterday)
  • TurdFerguson
    sxckarma wrote: »
    tots casemiro is sooo bad....the 88 plays much better, lucky i sold him this morning for 880 (bought at 715 yesterday)

huh? anyone else agree with this?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move

Nope not even close, absolutely love his TOTS and the upgrade is massively noticed, hes an absolute tank
  • TurdFerguson

Nope not even close, absolutely love his TOTS and the upgrade is massively noticed, hes an absolute tank
    perfect thanks, been saving up for him and am just waiting for the price to drop a bit, didnt want to invest if he really didnt perform
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Guys here we talking about an 88 rated card going at 120 k and a 93 rated one actually at 780 k that has his price dropping anyway.
    The 93 is a good card but there's not 600 k difference with the 88...you can use those 600 to buy 2 good tots cards... that is
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Guys here we talking about an 88 rated card going at 120 k and a 93 rated one actually at 780 k that has his price dropping anyway.
    The 93 is a good card but there's not 600 k difference with the 88...you can use those 600 to buy 2 good tots cards... that is

Who cares, most people want to use the best card and the game is 3 months from ending... spend your coins and have fun stop worrying about a measly 600k
  • Tots Isco is worth a million. Just bought him. His strength and balance shooting and passing makes him the perfect cam.