Nelson Semedo tots

James123_afc
410 posts Sunday League Hero
Was hoping he'd have risen in price past the 100k max by now but hasnt been the case.

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    10020 posts Has That Special Something
    It's got to happen he's still extinct. I just sniped one to use for myself. I'm just hoping Pizzi's price drops because my Liga Nos team could end up being very expensive otherwise. Got my Turkish league one for less the 400k.
  • James123_afc
    It's got to happen he's still extinct. I just sniped one to use for myself. I'm just hoping Pizzi's price drops because my Liga Nos team could end up being very expensive otherwise. Got my Turkish league one for less the 400k.

im just surprised it hasnt happenes yet but it should and i agree with that and eep well played
  • Knowlesdinho

im just surprised it hasnt happenes yet but it should and i agree with that and eep well played

Well I sniped Pinto (LB TOTS for Turkish league) when he was extinct at 100k. They raised it nearly a week later to 150k and he now sells for around 120k. The difference is that he is a 74 silver card (with stats of a gold god, love him).

If they raise Semedo to 150k I can see him still being extinct because he is more usable in hybrids etc.
  • James123_afc

Well I sniped Pinto (LB TOTS for Turkish league) when he was extinct at 100k. They raised it nearly a week later to 150k and he now sells for around 120k. The difference is that he is a 74 silver card (with stats of a gold god, love him).

If they raise Semedo to 150k I can see him still being extinct because he is more usable in hybrids etc.

Very good points you make pal, semedo just seems to fit being rare becaus of how good he is.
  • Knowlesdinho

Very good points you make pal, semedo just seems to fit being rare becaus of how good he is.

I would say (from a traders point of view) that he is a good investment for making profit. Still being extinct during one of the best TOTS means that there is a high demand for him.
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move

Please explain how to use in Hybrid. Nelson is kinda Liga NOS only.
  • Low Ki
    11726 posts Has That Special Something
    As good as he looks, I'd rather save my coins and use the Telles - Felipe hyperlink for Liga NOS teams.

Thanks to how massively boosted TOTS stats are, the right chem card can let them both hit their stat limits irrespective of how bigger the initial difference on Semedo is. Think too many people saw Semedo's card value (or to be exact his 98 pace and nothing else) and ignored everything else.
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    Low Ki wrote: »
    As good as he looks, I'd rather save my coins and use the Telles - Felipe hyperlink for Liga NOS teams.

Thanks to how massively boosted TOTS stats are, the right chem card can let them both hit their stat limits irrespective of how bigger the initial difference on Semedo is. Think too many people saw Semedo's card value (or to be exact his 98 pace and nothing else) and ignored everything else.

Agree, you can fit in Marquinhos together with Ederson too.
  • Ishibum
    12168 posts Has That Special Something
    Semedo is a monster of a card. From an investor point of view, I would be concerned about the market being flooded by folk looking to make a quick profit.

No plans on selling mine though. Totally shut down my right side and great at bombing in crosses